Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

11 hours ago, Tomo said:

Well the one good thing that will come from the KDB saga is we will think twice before selling players of that potential again.

Not sure there is anything that we can do. How long can we keep a player on loan basis ?

Assuming in the future we have another potential player like KDB and the manager prefer other player who is also young (Mou prefer Oscar), I think we will have to eventually sell him.

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, quickpassnmove said:

I admit I thought he was fucking shit when he played for us, how I wish we kept him

Guys, Emenalo was a complete fuck-up IMO. Look back at the players he DID find (and the "finding" part of that isn't really an accomplishment, because, hey! newsflash: Belgium were full of up-and-coming talent and every scout knew this. Look back and think about Chelsea signing Yossi Benayoun and Raul Meireles. Look down the road and see the other crap signings. Marko Marin? What a joke and that one was predictable.

Anyway, even if it seems that CFC are clueless and lack vision and leadership, at least we saw the backside of Emenalo.

Yeah, IDK who finds de Bruyne and Salah and fails to produce or argue the need for a buyback clause in BOTH CASES when they're sold.

Chelsea's two biggest fuck-ups were under Emenalo: Torres and deBruyne. Now Salah is racing for the Premier League scoring title. 

Craptastic but Emenalo is gone. Now Chelsea are in a limbo phase with Marina and Conte. What's next?

• 1 month later...

He deserves to win the POTY over De Bruyne. He's been unbelievable all season and has maintained his level longer than De Bruyne. He's on the verge of an all time Premier league season and will break the Prem record for goals scored in a league season ahead of names like Shearer, Ronaldo and Suarez. Of course it helps him a lot the way Liverpool play football but you can't deny his greatness. 

He deserves to win the POTY over De Bruyne. He's been unbelievable all season and has maintained his level longer than De Bruyne. He's on the verge of an all time Premier league season and will break the Prem record for goals scored in a league season ahead of names like Shearer, Ronaldo and Suarez. Of course it helps him a lot the way Liverpool play football but you can't deny his greatness. 
He should win it without question but the voting process will probably work against him.

I have watched almost every game when he was playing for Rome. He is not the same guy.

Klopp(his tactics and motivation) , the guys he brought from Bayern (the nutrition and fitness experts) and Salah's hard work and dedication must have made the difference.

Definitely world class and player of the year.

Guys, If he breaks goal tally for PL single season, I bet my house he will win poty. 
There is simply no other option in such case, not even KDB.
Voting is done a number of months before, so it will have no bearing.