Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

14 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
20 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:
Guys, If he breaks goal tally for PL single season, I bet my house he will win poty. 
There is simply no other option in such case, not even KDB.

Voting is done a number of months before, so it will have no bearing.

Oh I see...I didnt knew that. 

26 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Guys, If he breaks goal tally for PL single season, I bet my house he will win poty. 

There is simply no other option in such case, not even KDB.

How enlightening! 

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:
1 hour ago, MrExcalibur100 said:
He deserves to win the POTY over De Bruyne. He's been unbelievable all season and has maintained his level longer than De Bruyne. He's on the verge of an all time Premier league season and will break the Prem record for goals scored in a league season ahead of names like Shearer, Ronaldo and Suarez. Of course it helps him a lot the way Liverpool play football but you can't deny his greatness. 

He should win it without question but the voting process will probably work against him.

I genuinely thought he'd flop again in England, shows what I know.. We had him and KDB, unbelievable.

I genuinely thought he'd flop again in England, shows what I know.. We had him and KDB, unbelievable.
Nice to see some honesty. I personally didn't doubt him but his figures this season are entering Ronaldo territory when he was here, which is crazy.

37 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
55 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

Nice to see some honesty. I personally didn't doubt him but his figures this season are entering Ronaldo territory when he was here, which is crazy.

And its his first season. Wonder how long they'd keep him though be daft to let him go. No time soon... 

So annoying! 

And its his first season. Wonder how long they'd keep him though be daft to let him go. No time soon... 

So annoying! 

I can't see Liverpool being able to turn down over 4x profit in less than a year at least. A good WC could see his value get close to Neymar's fee.

Might suffer the one season wonder curse. [emoji185]

He's improved every season that he's plays regularly. His tally is something at the moment but I could see him bettering it at Real.

This isn't Benteke we're talking about

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I can't see Liverpool being able to turn down over 4x profit in less than a year at least. A good WC could see his value get close to Neymar's fee.

True then you think what the difference between keeping him and letting go could mean. True money to spend but if you already have the players whose proven their worth be daft to risk it.  

Know it isn't how it works but from their view and that piss the fans and and co right off. Few years down the line definitely... Probably to us lol. When he's not as good... 

They got him for such a stupid price... Bleh. 

True then you think what the difference between keeping him and letting go could mean. True money to spend but if you already have the players whose proven their worth be daft to risk it.  
Know it isn't how it works but from their view and that piss the fans and and co right off. Few years down the line definitely... Probably to us lol. When he's not as good... 
They got him for such a stupid price... Bleh. 
The one thing in their favour is his attitude. He'll never kick up a fuss to move or drop tools like most, so the ball will be in Liverpool's court.

Roma had to sell at that price (could rise to £45m which is still peanuts consisting what we paid for Cry baby) due to FFP. They also nearly got 3x profit in a two years

This is the same Salah who was anonymous vs Utd lol. Yedder did more vs Utd than Salah. Any player can have a fantastic season, it's happened various times over the years with players who are notably pretty average. Not saying he isn't good, but he doesn't possess any special abilities. A competent gameplan would hinder his chances of creating much, if anything, like we saw in the Utd game. It just so happens many coaches this season are incompetent. Liverpool have a good game, win by a few goals, Salah gets on the scoresheet and all of a sudden the media are back to praising him beyond belief. If the smaller teams didn't crumble after a little bit of pressure, maybe they would actually be tested more often. We made Watford look good, they are a dreadful side. 

Always thought it was tremendously stupid to sell salah back then - like as stupid as selling kdb.

but he’s reached new levels... great footwork, pace, work rate, and instinct. Best PL player for me. KDB comes close but salah right now has so much confidence that he just knows he will score... and does.

city still has more overall quality, so fav for me in cl, but salah will be a handful.

23 hours ago, It's too big said:

This is the same Salah who was anonymous vs Utd lol. Yedder did more vs Utd than Salah. Any player can have a fantastic season, it's happened various times over the years with players who are notably pretty average. Not saying he isn't good, but he doesn't possess any special abilities. A competent gameplan would hinder his chances of creating much, if anything, like we saw in the Utd game. It just so happens many coaches this season are incompetent. Liverpool have a good game, win by a few goals, Salah gets on the scoresheet and all of a sudden the media are back to praising him beyond belief. If the smaller teams didn't crumble after a little bit of pressure, maybe they would actually be tested more often. We made Watford look good, they are a dreadful side. 

Lol are you seriously basing your opinion on one game? ONE game? He just had an off-day that game. If you look at this entire season, he has consistently performed throughout the season and scored in most amount of games, and he scored goals against all the top 6, except United. Scored against us, City, Spurs, Arsenal, so of course he is a special player. What do you mean by he doesn't possess any special abilities? How about that 3rd goal he scored against Watford, where he beat 4 defenders and the keeper to score? Does that not count as special?

On 18/03/2018 at 0:01 AM, LAM09 said:

He's performed in every game big game aside from last week. The praise he's rightfully received isn't based on Watford alone, it's the entire season. Scored against us, City, Arsenal & Tottenham in both games. Their managers/players incompetent as well?

I'm all for players being overhyped, lucky, etc, but he's breaking records on a weekly basis & he's WINGER! Just seems like hating for the sake of it or doing so to suit an agenda.

Exactly!!! That's the thing he hasn't just scored the odd goal here and there. His total for the season so far is crazy. He deserves the praise he gets cause its actually true. 

• 1 month later...

Totally deserved. Think hes been the best player in the PL this season without a doubt. De Bruyne maybe close but think Salah has been so much more consistent he scores or assists in basically every game.