Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

I dont like how almost all players we sell end up with rivals; Kdb in City, Mata in United, Salah in Pool.

I dont think Salah ever was that great and didnt regret we sell him, but if he ends up as one of best pool players just like Kdb is in city, we screwed again big time.

4 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I dont like how almost all players we sell end up with rivals; Kdb in City, Mata in United, Salah in Pool.

I dont think Salah ever was that great and didnt regret we sell him, but if he ends up as one of best pool players just like Kdb is in city, we screwed again big time.

I will be surprised if that happen. He is essentially playing backup for mane 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

No I no mate am just saying there is more physicality in serie A then most of the other leagues around the globe

But it's not comparable to England. Look at Cuadrado who was worse than Moses in an attacking position for us. In Italy he excels because players are given way more space to attack.

A midget like Mertens scoring 28 league goals would never happen in the PL either. No chance.

3 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

But it's not comparable to England. Look at Cuadrado who was worse than Moses in an attacking position for us. In Italy he excels because players are given way more space to attack.

A midget like Mertens scoring 28 league goals would never happen in the PL either. No chance.

The defending is Italy is better than here for starters, a player's ability to score goals in Europe & domestically has nothing to do with someone's stature. His numbers are obviously inflated slightly to do lesser quality, but that wont have any affect on his return to the league. Silva, Hazard, Mata to name a few, haven't been dominated.

This constant fixation on leagues being weaker or inferior to suit someone's weightless point needs to stop. We're discussing a top five league and not the CSL or Jupiler league.

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

The defending is Italy is better than here for starters, a player's ability to score goals in Europe & domestically has nothing to do with someone's stature. His numbers are obviously inflated slightly to do lesser quality, but that wont have any affect on his return to the league. Silva, Hazard, Mata to name a few, haven't been dominated.

This constant fixation on leagues being weaker or inferior to suit someone's weightless point needs to stop. We're discussing a top five league and not the CSL or Jupiler league.

I agree there is a reason English teams struggle in Europe we just ain't good enough doesn't matter how physical are league is we still get trampled by likes of BM RM Barca Even PSG because there players are not necessarily as physical as ours but there technically outstanding 

14 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

So now we can't compare leagues anymore? Top 5 leagues in the world doesnt mean much when there are 3 or 4 leagues that are relevant. You don't think Hazard would produce better numbers in Italy? Silva and Hazard can cope with more physicality because they are world class players, not Cuadrados and Salahs. Looks to me you're getting defensive because you can't stand criticism on your fellow Egyptian.

2 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

So now we can't compare leagues anymore? Top 5 leagues in the world doesnt mean much when there are 3 or 4 leagues that are relevant. You don't think Hazard would produce better numbers in Italy? Silva and Hazard can cope with more physicality because they are world class players, not Cuadrados and Salahs. Looks to me you're getting defensive because you can't stand criticism about your fellow Egyptian.

Juve in the CL final two out of three years aren't relevant or are you just picking the 3 to suit you? Please get a grip

The supposed point you're to trying to make has no relevance to someone excelling, and judging one player to another to try & justify it doesn't work either. Might as well just go for basketball/rugby players, so they can cope with the extreme physical demands. :clap:

Also, who said I'm Egyptian? :whistling:

4 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I agree there is a reason English teams struggle in Europe we just ain't good enough doesn't matter how physical are league is we still get trampled by likes of BM RM Barca Even PSG because there players are not necessarily as physical as ours but there technically outstanding 

Some people just don't get it and are stuck in some mindset that  English teams conquer all because EPL is head & shoulders above the rest. How's that doing for English teams in the CL? 

12 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Juve in the CL final two out of three years aren't relevant or are you just picking the 3 to suit you? Please get a grip

The supposed point you're to trying to make has no relevance to someone excelling, and judging one player to another to try & justify it doesn't work either. Might as well just go for basketball/rugby players, so they can cope with the extreme physical demands. :clap:

Also, who said I'm Egyptian? :whistling:

Some people just don't get it and are stuck in some mindset that  English teams conquer all because EPL is head & shoulders above the rest. How's that doing for English teams in the CL? 

We was the last English team to win it back in 2012 5 years ago since then no English team has even had a sniff but in that time 2 English clubs us and scum utd have won the europa league and Liverpool got to the final just shows where we are atm competing with the likes of ajax and benfica not the elites in Europe. Tired of hearing this is the most competitive league in the world, why because we don't have teams as good as RM and barca here RM would romp this league every year hands down imo