Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

People can make a big deal of it if they want to, seems fashionable to take offence on behalf of someone else nowadays.
Worse things happening than pissed up lads singing a naughty song. That chant has probably been sung in 50 pubs with Manc fans before their games after the Manchester Arena bombing killed 19 kids.
Wow....again, none of that makes it okay. It makes it worse. I'm embarrassed for you right now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, Fernando said:

For faith it should not be racist. 

Because that's one example, what about making comments against Christians? normally that does not get call out because people see it as "normal". 

To me racist about Faith is really a slippery road because no one will ever been consistent on every faith that exist out there

Racist about your skin color ant what not, then yes that is a problem. 

Anyhow that is my rant, as to how double standard things are today in the world. 

It's definitionally impossible to be racist about a faith. No faith, that I know of, is comprised entirely of adherents from a single ethnicity. If I criticise Christianity, and I never do anything but, I am criticisng the truth claims of the superstition, not the characteristics of its followers. The word you're looking for in relation to religion is not racism, it's sectarianism and of course the people who practice sectarianism are people of faith.

12 minutes ago, Miguelito said:

Wow....again, none of that makes it okay. It makes it worse. I'm embarrassed for you right now.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Did I say it was OK ?

So you're in the US, embarrassed for me, about three drunk fans in the Cech Republic singing a song about a multi millionaire, who more than likely will never be aware of it. 

Think I can live with that, thanks.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

By many people. In europe, in the middle east, in america. 

One good example of a leader we have in america Rep. Ilhan Omar. 

Omar (who was brutally and completely unfairly attacked, slandered, smeared, as always happens when any politician has a go at the RW zionists and your AIPAC) said nothing but the truth

the Israel lobby is the most powerful lobby involved with your government. AIPAC tried the old flim flam and screeched about NO!! we NEVER give money directly to candidates (which is mostly true) BUT they steer billions over the last 68 years indirectly, play BOTH our parties (unlike the NRA which is 95% plus Republican backing) and dog forbid you cross them, they will try and destroy your career and your life.

So yep, if IS all about the benjamins when it comes to RW Israeli policies being pushed in the USA, aint a bloody thing untruthful in what Omar said.

Sheldon Adelson is exhibit number one.

classic academic documentary from 2007 by political scientists (at the highest level) Stephen Walt and John Mearsheimer (made by Dutch national television)

52 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

@VesperNothing wrong with the post, good documentary -except it's getting a bit off topic from the diminutive scruffy Egyptian- can you post it in the Politics thread -cheers :)

will do:)

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Omar (who was brutally and completely unfairly attacked, slandered, smeared, as always happens when any politician has a go at the RW zionists and your AIPAC) said nothing but the truth

the Israel lobby is the most powerful lobby involved with your government. AIPAC tried the old flim flam and screeched about NO!! we NEVER give money directly to candidates (which is mostly true) BUT they steer billions over the last 68 years indirectly, play BOTH our parties (unlike the NRA which is 95% plus Republican backing) and dog forbid you cross them, they will try and destroy your career and your life.

So yep, if IS all about the benjamins when it comes to RW Israeli policies being pushed in the USA, aint a bloody thing untruthful in what Omar said.

Sheldon Adelson is exhibit number one.

classic academic documentary from 2007 by political scientists (at the highest level) Stephen Walt and John Mearsheimer (made by Dutch national television)

Did you see the Trump speech given to a select group of Republicans? In it he lambasted asylum seekers and, to great aclaim from his audiance, pronounced that America is full and that there is no room for people fleeing persecution. That audiance, clearly with no sense of the irony, seemed to love what Trump was saying. Yep, the Jewish Republican Colalition, Jews to a man and woman, cheered a politian telling people desperately seeking sanctuary that he didn't care about their problems and that they are not welcome in the United States. What are the odds that at least one person in the audiance had an ancestor, or other relative, on the SS St. Louis when it, and its Jewish refugees fleeing Hitler, were turned away from the US in 1939? Pretty high I'd say.

Trump also told that assemly of US citizens that Benjamin Netanyahu is 'their' prime minister. In their defence it was the moron in chief who said that not any of them but for some people it's like a joint nationality. They appear to see no difference between being American or Isreli

It's ridiculous that media and clubs create such a big story of this shit. I saw the video, we are talking about 3 or 4 idiots. Fine them, ban them, I don't care, they deserve it, that's it.

Why is it necessary that make worldwide breaking news about "racist Chelsea fans"? Everyone can buy a ticket and everyone can buy a jersey but it doesn't mean they represent the club 100%. If 20.000 Chelsea supporters were chanting racist shit in our stadium then I would say that it's a problem and clubs need to do something about it, but it's just a couple of morons in a bar, and now players, managers, directors and everyone are talking about in media.

I'm a white man so not exactly someone who had to face racism in his whole life but I lived in England for a while, there were a couple of occasions when people laughed at my accent, sometimes they were unfriendly when they found out I was Eastern-European and so on. Obviously it feels bad but I just stopped caring about it. Mo is a professional footballer, he had to face tons of criticism and racism in his whole life, I'm pretty sure that 3 drunk idiots doesn't make him care. It's media again who make a big deal. In a perfect world these chants and these morons wouldn't exist, but it's 2019 and still happens every day. These "kick it out" campaigns are fine but twats like these never learn, we should just ignore them instead of making international news about them.

On 4/12/2019 at 10:44 AM, MoroccanBlue said:

Always bites us in the arse as well. Karma 

Racist chants towards Sterling, puts off a stellar performance and batters us 6-0

Now racist chants towards Salah, expect him to get the game winner.

Only we look like the villains. 

Like I said. Sterling now Salah. Clockwork. 

Our Racist fans make us look like the villains and absolute mugs. 

8 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

KDB and Salah, two major fuck ups by this Chelsea board.

If Chelsea board did their job, we would have hell of a team now. It would be us rulling the PL, not Pool or City.

Remember we also picked Cuadrado instead of Griezmann because he would cost 5m more or something.

Kepa

Azpi-Zouma-Rudiger-Filipe Luis

Kante-Matic-Kdb

Salah-Griezmann-Hazard

I know its easy to say now, but this would be reality if we had competent board like Juve, Pool or City has. When you look at it and compare to what we have, you realize we sacrificed 5 seasons of long term consistency at the very top for two titles with zero european succees and bunch of average seasons ahead.

28 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

If Chelsea board did their job, we would have hell of a team now. It would be us rulling the PL, not Pool or City.

Remember we also picked Cuadrado instead of Griezmann because he would cost 5m more or something.

Kepa

Azpi-Zouma-Rudiger-Filipe Luis

Kante-Matic-Kdb

Salah-Griezmann-Hazard

I know its easy to say now, but this would be reality if we had competent board like Juve, Pool or City has. When you look at it and compare to what we have, you realize we sacrificed 5 seasons of long term consistency at the very top for two titles with zero european succees and bunch of average seasons ahead.

what really could have been, sigh...

:fist:

10 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

KDB and Salah, two major fuck ups by this Chelsea board.

Our board are fucked-up but they aren't fucked-up enough to sell players if they are important players in the team, which De Bruyne and Salah weren't because MOURINHO preferred the likes of Oscar, Willian etc over them!

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

Our board are fucked-up but they aren't fucked-up enough to sell players if they are important players in the team, which De Bruyne and Salah weren't because MOURINHO preferred the likes of Oscar, Willian etc over them!

like it has been said countless times here is that the board lack any long term vision hence letting go of those players, nevermind Mou not wanting them, right now they might be correcting past mistakes with CHO, RLC, Ampadu, Mount, etc, but the damage has been done thats why we are in this current state, im all for rebuilding the team again, if it means giving those youngsters a chance to develop here and grow, and build a young team to challenge in the future, but as we know our history with young players is not too good.