Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

If we bought Sane and Bernardo Silva, they would end up as flops too and later explode somewhere else.

Both had difficult start in england, but both were given trust by Pep, he didnt sell them and now they are world beaters. Its all about adjusting them and showing them they have a place in the squad. 

While Pep nurtured Sane and Silva after difficult period, we sold Kdb and Salah instead of showing some faith. 

• 5 weeks later...

Bet Moh has never been so glad he left Chelsea as he is today.

Idespair at these morons who self proclaim as Blues but whose brand of support is deeply selfish and ignorant. Do they imagine Eden reads about them and thinks, "Wow, with support like that there's just no way I'm leaving"? Do they think Moh is going into Sunday's game with fond thoughts about Chelsea and hoping they'll make the top four? Do they think they help the team in any way?

I want to know who the parents of these idiots are. How do you raise such stupid people?

Drunken away fans sing un PC song in pub before match. Shock, horror.

This happens every week in a pub near every ground.

Think it says more about how social media and journalists are filming everything and making money out of it. 

Always bites us in the arse as well. Karma 

Racist chants towards Sterling, puts off a stellar performance and batters us 6-0

Now racist chants towards Salah, expect him to get the game winner.

Only we look like the villains. 

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Always bites us in the arse as well. Karma 

Racist chants towards Sterling, puts off a stellar performance and batters us 6-0

Now racist chants towards Salah, expect him to get the game winner.

Only we look like the villains. 

exactly my toughts, everything shaping up for a Pool win with Salah making the headlines, we sure love to create negative attention for us.

30 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Drunken away fans sing un PC song in pub before match. Shock, horror.

This happens every week in a pub near every ground.

Think it says more about how social media and journalists are filming everything and making money out of it. 

Not sure if you are saying that since it happens everywhere that it's not a big deal. If so, that's simply not true. That does not make any better, nor does it make it okay. In fact, it's worse that it's happening everywhere.

It's an embarrassment and wrong. Plain and simple. It should be publicized and called out in a way that will make it stop (or at least lessen).  These people shouldn't be near the club.

26 minutes ago, Miguelito said:

Not sure if you are saying that since it happens everywhere that it's not a big deal. If so, that's simply not true. That does not make any better, nor does it make it okay. In fact, it's worse that it's happening everywhere.

It's an embarrassment and wrong. Plain and simple. It should be publicized and called out in a way that will make it stop (or at least lessen).  These people shouldn't be near the club.

Not at all what he's implying. 

40 minutes ago, Miguelito said:

I do have a question, what is racist about bomber? 

I do have a question, what is racist about bomber? 

Really? It's because it's clearly implying that because of the way he looks and/or his faith that he will bomb people...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just now, Miguelito said:

Really? It's because it's clearly implying that because of the way he looks and/or his faith that he will bomb people...

Oh because of faith?

So then i see there's a double standards because I see similar things label against Jews, like for money and what not and it's not deem racist....

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

By many people. In europe, in the middle east, in america. 

One good example of a leader we have in america Rep. Ilhan Omar. 

It's still racist. You are generalising a characteristic of a race to all members of that race. 

Being Arab myself, I find Arab jokes hilarious because I understand the satire of it. Some people don't, and to assume that they do just shows how incredibly naive that individual is. 

Ilhan Omar is getting stick because she used it in a political setting. 

5 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It's still racist. You are generalising a characteristic of a race to all members of that race. 

Being Arab myself, I find Arab jokes hilarious because I understand the satire of it. Some people don't, and to assume that they do just shows how incredibly naive that individual is. 

Ilhan Omar is getting stick because she used it in a political setting. 

For faith it should not be racist. 

Because that's one example, what about making comments against Christians? normally that does not get call out because people see it as "normal". 

To me racist about Faith is really a slippery road because no one will ever been consistent on every faith that exist out there

Racist about your skin color ant what not, then yes that is a problem. 

Anyhow that is my rant, as to how double standard things are today in the world. 

1 hour ago, Miguelito said:

People can make a big deal of it if they want to, seems fashionable to take offence on behalf of someone else nowadays.

Worse things happening than pissed up lads singing a naughty song. That chant has probably been sung in 50 pubs with Manc fans before their games after the Manchester Arena bombing killed 19 kids.

Oh because of faith?
So then i see there's a double standards because I see similar things label against Jews, like for money and what not and it's not deem racist....

I said because of the way he looks AND/OR his faith. If it is the way he looks, then it's racist. If it is because of his faith, then it's a religious prejudice. Either way it's wrong.

And about Jewish stuff, if it's prejudice against them then it's wrong. I can't believe this is an actual discussion.