Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

He is a master manipulator. Now the conversation is not that two best players this season Salah and De Bruyne were in his squad he did not give them chance but who signed the papers when Salah was sold.

Bringing back this short sighted toxic jerk was  the biggest mistake Roman did.

No one is going to take the blame

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, LAM09 said:
Just now, Laylabelle said:
Channel 4 have a programme on his this week... A fairytale or something! Just find it slightly bizzare 

The British Museum have his boots on show now, so this is more on the normal side.

Omg I thought you were joking!!! Wow!! He has achieved don't get me wrong and that but this is so ott... What if he ain't the same player next year what will the follow up documentary be?! Bizzare 

Omg I thought you were joking!!! Wow!! He has achieved don't get me wrong and that but this is so ott... What if he ain't the same player next year what will the follow up documentary be?! Bizzare 
I agree. It would make more sense if he fired Liverpool to the CL title and it aired the following week.

What would be tragically funny is if Salah, mane and Can fuck up their CL final because of this ramadan fasting stuff. I remember how torrid Salah was in pre-season for us when he was fasting, a complete zombie on the pitch when he really needed to impres, maybe he would be still here if he had looked more like giving a shit about playing at Chelsea back then. Not to eat for the majority of the day is no problem, once conditioned, I did intermittent fasting myself for years. But the no drinking bullshit is absolutely horrendous for you body no matter how well you are conditioned. Clubs should genuinely check the scheduling of Ramadan in advance before deciding to sign a practicing Muslim key player.

What would be tragically funny is if Salah, mane and Can fuck up their CL final because of this ramadan fasting stuff. I remember how torrid Salah was in pre-season for us when he was fasting, a complete zombie on the pitch when he really needed to impres, maybe he would be still here if he had looked more like giving a shit about playing at Chelsea back then. Not to eat for the majority of the day is no problem, once conditioned, I did intermittent fasting myself for years. But the no drinking bullshit is absolutely horrendous for you body no matter how well you are conditioned. Clubs should genuinely check the scheduling of Ramadan in advance before deciding to sign a practicing Muslim key player.
Not sure what's funny about that scenario. Anyway, it will be over an hour before KO in Kiev

• 7 months later...
11 minutes ago, the wes said:

Jose Mourinho "Fell in Love" with Mohamed Salah, Didn't Want Chelsea to Sell Him

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/mourinho-i-didnt-sell-salah-at-chelsea-i-fell-in-love-with/1r00yv37a0tzo1a3ryu2p4gws7

Take credit for getting him. Divert the blame for not playing him. Classic Jose.

55 minutes ago, the wes said:

Jose Mourinho "Fell in Love" with Mohamed Salah, Didn't Want Chelsea to Sell Him

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/mourinho-i-didnt-sell-salah-at-chelsea-i-fell-in-love-with/1r00yv37a0tzo1a3ryu2p4gws7

35 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

Seems the Jose rehabilitation tour is in full swing.  

Always a genius with smoke and mirrors!

Must be in line for a job somewhere and trying to show his human touch!

• 1 month later...