Spike

I quoted this post, because I didn't want to go back. Funnily enough, I am sure that his clause is 26 mil. pounds, because of...you guessed it.. Football Manager. FM rarely gets it's shit wrong and has all the right clauses in Spanish teams, because it is the only fully licensed league alongside Seria A, the Championship and Ligue 1.

A part from that, the same guy, Sergi Dominguez, broke out that Griezmann will sign for us, last summer. In the end, that turned out to be false. So, let's not believe everything. I am basing my belief solely on Kike Marin, who is known to be reputable. Imagine Hazard Willian and him interchanging positions, and while the two want the ball, Griezmann drawing space for Costa. I really hope for him, because he is a unique player, Muller-esque. If Mou utilises him, I know whose name will be on my next top.

This might be why he would fit us better than Wilian. Both, Willian and Hazard want the ball at their feet instead of making runs into space, which is why we often look narrow and static in transition and in attack.

But other than that I don't really see what he offers. He gets most goals from the second striker position which does not exist in our system.

I could only imagine him replacing Oscar. Willian or Hazard could move to the middle, too with griezmann either occupying a advanced no10 position or RW. On the other hand we would lose some defensive shield that way.

So in short he is just like a left-footed Schürrle with better finishing. Could be a hit. At least he plays comes from the RIGHT side to not interfer with Hazard, which probably was Schürrle's downfall.

He scored goals for Sociedad, he was not a supporting striker then.

Schurrle is different. He likes to receive the ball, cut inside and shoot, and he shoots a lot in general. That's not Griezmann's game. He's comparable to Pedro. Schurrle's big problem is his erratic first touch and poor link-up play. Griezmann's first touch and overall ball control is very good and he links up very well, it's one of the things I like about his game.

Again, it makes sense in my mind but at the same time it's still quite risky. But if the rumours are true, Mourinho also thinks he could fit the team. So let's see what happens.

pretty good player, but I'm not enthused on a transfer. feels like Chelsea need something greater to make the club a real Champions League contender. Unfortunately, the market doesn't have many interesting forwards/wingers right now, so maybe a left-footed guy who scores and runs all day is a good one. I suppose Jose likes players coming from AM because they've already been broken-in by the AM manager (everyone does the dirty work here).

Technically he's amazing, eye for the goal, excellent movement, end product and stats. I also love that he can score headers despite being small. I'd take him in a heartbeat. The only thing that worries me is his weak body.

There's this guy Ben Fairthorne on twitter, he reports on Chelsea from time to time, he now tweets "Mourinho has been with Mendes this afternoon - Griezmann is a done deal."

He's been right about Depay-United when everyone said Livepool are favorites.

Why would Mendes meet with Jose about Griezmann? my spidey sense is tingling... Wouldn't he be meeting with him over his own new contract??? Journos are so dumb.

Some style comparisons here are hilarious.

Thomas Muller, Eto'o, Salah.

Seriously.

I'm not answering this, you guys surely never watched Griezmann playing.

I'm actually willing to bet excellent money you've never watched prime eto'o play youngin.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You