Spike

Cuadrado!! LOL. He's a pure wide attacker and was born for that role.

He's your typical squad man and as I was saying, we need an out an quality option on that side. Cuadrado has lots to prove and as we all know we aren't shy in signing people for roles of players, that aren't doing it.

He's your typical squad man and as I was saying, we need an out an quality option on that side. Cuadrado has lots to prove and as we all know we aren't shy in signing people of roles or players aren't doing it.

I'm gonna wait till the new season before I formulate a real opinion on this guy. Clearly he hasn't adjusted to the speed and power of the Prem and its hard to do it with a spot 5mins here and there.

I'm gonna wait till the new season before I formulate a real opinion on this guy. Clearly he hasn't adjusted to the speed and power of the Prem and its hard to do it with a spot 5mins here and there.

I agree, but I'm also saying it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility that we go for a top class wide man.

I agree, but I'm also saying it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility that we go for a top class wide man.

It would depend on who of course. Griezmann is a striker if you ask me, on capable of playing out wide but more of a secondary striker like Sturridge.

How reliable is The Telegraph? Reading the piece, it sounds made up.

I wouldn't say their transfer stories are reliable because some can be made up/just rumours while others can be true. But they do hold more credibility than the likes of Daily Express, Daily Star, Metro, The Sun etc. The Telegraph are one of the three reputable media outlets along with Sky Sports and Guardian in England IMO.

It would depend on who of course. Griezmann is a striker if you ask me, on capable of playing out wide but more of a secondary striker like Sturridge.

I can understand how someone would make such a statement based on his time at Atletico, but Griezmann never played in the middle before his move to Atletico. He played as a wide man for Sociedad, style comparable to Pedro. His apparent ability to play in the middle based on this season is only a testament of his versatality and quality as a player. He never sticks to the centre though.

I wouldn't say their transfer stories are reliable because some can be made up/just rumours while others can be true. But they do hold more credibility than the likes of Daily Express, Daily Star, Metro, The Sun etc. The Telegraph are one of the three reputable media outlets along with Sky Sports and Guardian in England IMO.

There seem to be some conflicting reports on the sum of his transfer clause. I've read about figures in the region of €30 mil, but also €60 mil. Do you have any idea which is (more likely to be) true? Logic would say the latter is true, but I wouldn't know.

There seems to be some conflicting reports on the sum of his transfer clause. I've read about figures in the region of €30 mil, but also €60 mil. Do you have any idea which is (more likely to be) true? Logic would say the latter is true, but I wouldn't know.

Not sure TBH. Don't think it's €60m as I've seen the amount €30m mentioned the most. It's probably somewhere around there I would think.

Wouldn't mind him. His close control is fantastic and he possesses very good finishing technique. If we are indeed in for him it would be good for the club

With a scale of hazard - Willian -oscar -ramires which player is his close control close to??

Is he strong on the ball or is he another featherweight salah/Cuardrado??

There are many doubts about his clause. 30 or 60 million euros. Atletico de Madrid says 60 million euros, but this week reports in Spain say they are trying to convince Griezmann to upload your clause to 65 million euros. So I do not rule out that the clause of Griezmann are 30 million euros.

If finally the clause is 30 million euros (22 million pounds) I believe that Griezmann should be our first signing.

Option 1.

Koke Matic

Fabregas

Griezmann Hazard

Diego Costa

Option 2.

Koke Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

Griezmann

To give rest to Diego Costa and avoid further injuries

Regards.

With a scale of hazard - Willian -oscar -ramires which player is his close control close to??

Is he strong on the ball or is he another featherweight salah/Cuardrado??

I'd say Willian for close control. His balance is similar to Schurrle... Not great but not terrible either.

It could be an interesting option offered Patrick Bamford on loan to Atletico Madrid for one or two years in operation Koke + Griezmann. Also Nathan Aké.

Atletico is a good team for young boys and they could play Champions League next season.

Personally I would love to see Griezmann with US.

Regards.

LOL. Atletico are not some championship team. They are an established European team now. Ake or Bamford would be a logn shot away from making their team. Ake and Bamford would be wasted there. It would never be a realsitic option anyway because it is an avenue that both teams would not explore.

Wouldn't believe this particular article though. looking at how they've structured the article - "Griezmann to wait and see if Chelsea is interested", it seems made up.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You