Spike

Btw how does his pace compare to our current AMs'? Is he as quick as Willian and Hazard or even lightning as Salah and Cuadrado?

No, not as quick, but much more composed on the ball and a greater IQ than all of our midfielders when in the final third.

Elegant first touch and brilliant finishing instincts.

Btw how does his pace compare to our current AMs'? Is he as quick as Willian and Hazard or even lightning as Salah and Cuadrado?

Cuadrado? Think others are faster

Salah/Willian are top 2

Then Hazard

Then Cuadrado I think

Dont want him, he's a glorified Salah IMO. He does have great movement and an eye for goal but his overall game is lacking. Lets put it this way, he's not going to be the player to elevate us and as for the fee £44m, it's ridiculous.

Nonsense. He's a natural born finisher and is movement is elite. We desperately lacks goals and runners in this team.

He has incredible potential in a wide forward role and would be a massive upgrade on Willian.

Dont want him, he's a glorified Salah IMO. He does have great movement and an eye for goal but his overall game is lacking. Lets put it this way, he's not going to be the player to elevate us and as for the fee £44m, it's ridiculous.

One would think upgrading from our current 4 goal RW to a potential 20 goal scorer would make at least a tiny difference..

Technically he's amazing, eye for the goal, excellent movement, end product and stats. I also love that he can score headers despite being small. I'd take him in a heartbeat. The only thing that worries me is his weak body.

give this man a cookie..
if you guys remember, Jose Mourinho sent to Andre Schürrle to an extra work to get muscle mass, but andre did not improve, and it suppose that it was one of the reasons that Mourinho let him go.

Nonsense. He's a natural born finisher and is movement is elite. We desperately lacks goals and runners in this team.

He has incredible potential in a wide forward role and would be a massive upgrade on Willian.

Willian? You mean Oscar?

It amazing to think how people think we will upgrade over Willian in the summer. He is a key player for our team with what he does and has earned his place in the team for a while now. Oscar, on the other hand has not. I have no doubt that come next season, Willian will be a regular in the team.

If we sign a WC class winger, he won't.

If we sign a WC class winger, he won't.

It will be Oscar's place Not Willian's. Willian may have more of a rotation role but he is not going to be shifted out the team as simply as that.

It will be Oscar's place Not Willian's. Willian may have more of a rotation role but he is not going to be shifted out the team as simply as that.

Our transfer business will say a lot about potential playing time and whether the former is still here. If we sign Pogba and Reus (for arguments sake), they'll both no longer be starters.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You