Spike

LOL. Atletico are not some championship team. They are an established European team now. Ake or Bamford would be a logn shot away from making their team. Ake and Bamford would be wasted there. It would never be a realsitic option anyway because it is an avenue that both teams would not explore.

Hi friend!

Well, I think that right now Atletico de Madrid is a TOP team in Europe but within 4/5 years they will return to being a normal team that will fight just to get into Champions League when Simeone is no longer their coach.

In addition they survive thanks to loan players or players of Representatives as Jorge Mendes.

I think that the loan of Courtois is a good example for us and maybe we could try again this operation with Nathan Ake, Bamford or Oriol Romeu. Very good players but young, and Atletico de Madrid would never refuse.

Atletico de Madrid is not a big club. It is a historic team from La Liga but they are economically very weak.

And I think it would be a perfect loan for them and perhaps within a year we have two players with TOP level as happened with Courtois.

Regards.

44 mil pounds. sorry but not needed. a LW/CF is someone we already have. square pegs, round holes.

if it was something like 20mil (as said before), it would have been different. reus is a much better option for a AM, for almost the same amount.

Personally I think he would absolutely thrive in the PL in the right system, but I'm not sure that system is Chelsea's. Would probably score loads for City.

Fantastic player. I liked him at Sociedad a lot but this season for Atletico he's gone up a level and has been full of goals and assists. He's the type of winger that has pace and an end product. Be an amazing acquisition.

I'd prefer Bale though because of the homegrown thing. Brits are almost completely out of the squad and it's a great shame.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/antoine-griezmann-could-have-joined-chelsea-last-january-mourinho-bought-mohammed-salah-instead-1500739

Wow ...

I knew that there was some sort of interest in him. But I can't imagine that we actually ACTUALLY failed just to pay 30m€.

(While we paid more for Cuadrado )

That's why I hate settling for cheaper alternatives. They are inferior. Please do not do this again.

He's been flourishing in that 2 Striker role, so i'm not sure a move to RW is something we our he would want to see happen.

Dont think our interest in him is genuine this time round, he's a fantastic finisher and lethal at the moment. But i dont think he'll truly solve our RW problems.

As long as we bring in one more creator (like Koke) and another finisher like Griezzmann (preferably Reus). We should be set.

Feel bad for Atleti if we buy him.

If we bought both Griezmann & Koke I'd feel bad for them (and over the moon for us) but not if its just Griezmann. They'll simply buy some other striker and he'll become a star just like they always do.

If we bought both Griezmann & Koke I'd feel bad for them (and over the moon for us) but not if its just Griezmann. They'll simply buy some other striker and he'll become a star just like they always do.

We've been rumored to their entire team.

We've been rumored to their entire team.

And I'm sure that if (God forbid) Mourinho's job is in jeopardy we'll be linked with their manager too. :lol:

We really should form some sort of partnership with them. We can send our most promising youngsters on loan there like we did with Courtois, they develop them, and we can then either bring them back or Atleti can buy them.

And I'm sure that if (God forbid) Mourinho's job is in jeopardy we'll be linked with their manager too. :lol:

We really should form some sort of partnership with them. We can send our most promising youngsters on loan there like we did with Courtois, they develop them, and we can then either bring them back or Atleti can buy them.

They are too big a club to do that. Too proud as well imagine their people telling Diego Simeone they are going to be a little bitch to a club like us, taking all our young promising players on loan haha. Courtois was different, they wanted to sign him from Genk originally.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You