xPetrCechx

We should keep an eye on this guys performances in Israel this summer, could be a viable rw option, however his pace and size worries me, we might be overdoing it with the small and techincal for

balance sakes we might be better off with schurrle.

We should keep an eye on this guys performances in Israel this summer, could be a viable rw option, however his pace and size worries me, we might be overdoing it with the small and techincal for

balance sakes we might be better off with schurrle.

Square peg in a round hole on the wing this bloke. We need a Di Maria/Sanchez for the right, Isco is a central man.

As well as centrally he also played a lot on the wing in his early days at Udinese.

He did, can't argue that but I can argue all of his hype and his great performances stemmed from his matches behind the striker.

He did, can't argue that but I can argue all of his hype and his great performances stemmed from his matches behind the striker.

The foundations where set from his early days at Colo-Colo and River Plate, he played wide at both teams. His skill set and pace would be a threat on our right side, no doubt about that.

The foundations where set from his early days at Colo-Colo and River Plate, he played wide at both teams. His skill set and pace would be a threat on our right side, no doubt about that.

Isco is quite fast has lots of skills and can play a perfect pass.. He can play as a winger but I would also be happier buying a true winger like di maria/narsighn/ola john/lens..

Isco is quite fast has lots of skills and can play a perfect pass.. He can play as a winger but I would also be happier buying a true winger like di maria/narsighn/ola john/lens

I'd take Jeremain Lens from PSV.

He's clearly said that he wants to leave PSV: http://www.dutchfootball-league.com/jeremain-lens-demands-transfer/

He'd be a good squad player...capable of playing on the wings as well as second striker when needed.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a feeling that he will go to City, cause I see Madrid trying to spend more money on Bale and maybe Suarez.

Especially Suarez, since it seems he just wants to get the hell out of Liverpool and England in general! :D

I have a feeling that he will go to City, cause I see Madrid trying to spend more money on Bale and maybe Suarez.

Especially Suarez, since it seems he just wants to get the hell out of Liverpool and England in general! :D

according to todays newspaper, isco is no 1 for zidane and a must-buy. also suarez and isco dont have nothing in common..they could be both bought. still think he will go to city because of Pellegrini

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You