xPetrCechx

Not denying Isco has got talent and ability but best not to rave so much about his performances in the European U21 Championships. He, after all, has got way more experience than majority out there having played so many games at the top level with Malaga in La Liga and the Champions League.

Oscar is probably Brazil's best player, he steps it up several steps for the Seleçao. Hideously underrated.

I can't see how people are saying that Isco will be better than Mata. Isco has one brilliant season don't put bets on him just yet. He is still young and many things can still go right or wrong in his life. Whereas Mata has been producing the goods over and over again since 2007.

Certainly not if he goes to City because he will be rotting on the bench all season.

He'd be a walk on starter, just as he would here.

Some of you are seriously underrating Isco, while overrating Mata. Natural as he plays for our team, but tone it down some of you.

Funny thing is it is true...

Well that purely depends on how certain people perceive it doesn't it? Isco is fantastic, but then again so is Mata and Mata has also achieved a huge amount already in his short space of time at Chelsea, something that cannot be ignored.

Mata has been nothing short of tremendous for us.

Well that purely depends on how certain people perceive it doesn't it? Isco is fantastic, but then again so is Mata and Mata has also achieved a huge amount already in his short space of time at Chelsea, something that cannot be ignored.

Mata has been nothing short of tremendous for us.

I know and I think you and many people misunderstood me, I just said Isco got the potential to be as good as Mata if not better EVENTUALLY. I didn't say he is as good right now nor am I underrating Mata, the guy contributed directly in 55 goals for us this season didn't he. Isco is no where even close atm but his got greater potential compare to Mata a few years ago.

2qkv5e1.gif

Isco is exceptional, and you'd be doing yourself a favor by watching him some more. He has Mata beat in terms of pace, first touch, on the ball, etc. Even his vision is on the same level as Mata.

Isco is exceptional, and you'd be doing yourself a favor by watching him some more. He has Mata beat in terms of pace, first touch, on the ball, etc. Even his vision is on the same level as Mata.

Have you read any of my post on Isco? Didn't think so, but thanks.

We will wait and see if he goes on to achieve what has done shall we?

He'd be a walk on starter, just as he would here.

Some of you are seriously underrating Isco, while overrating Mata. Natural as he plays for our team, but tone it down some of you.

I get the hype about Isco because he is young and has loads of potential but to compare him to an established world-class player and definitely one of the top 5 players in the entire PL is a crime. Mata is what Isco hopes to become like in a few years.

Tell me then, if Isco is so much better than Mata, why is he with the U21 NT and not the senior NT instead of Mata?

So what you're essentially saying is that Isco is better than Mata already. Bollocks sorry, you're overrating Isco.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You