xPetrCechx

And when Mata does play, what of Isco ?

Doubt he'd like being a squad player.

He can still play in the three cant he? Hes played as an AM and winger for Malaga much like Cazorla did under Pellegrini.

Isco has played a lot on the right of midfield, he'd take Oscar's place in the team

He can still play in the three cant he? Hes played as an AM and winger for Malaga much like Cazorla did under Pellegrini.

Well I guess its possible.

But I though we were gonna have Oscar, Moses, Schurrle and KDB for these 3 positions, plus there are rumors about Di Maria. Thats more than enough players for rotations.

What we need is a striker, first.

Then what about Oscar? would you bench him?

I wouldn't.

I'd personally love to see him develop into a CM role.

Another reason why Isco is one of the few players I actually want us to pursue. We don't always need the most expensive player out, since they don't always work out in the team. I think Isco would be great, and hes not exactly the most expensive option out. If there is the option of Isco for 20 mil or Shcrulle for the same price, I'm taking Isco 10 times out of 10. Hes far more versatile, more technically gifted and has shown more promise.

isco would possibly be the biggest waste of money possible for us.

Exactly, he plays the no. 10 role. The same position as Mata. We have alternatives in the no. 10 spot (Oscar, Hazard, Moses even Marin)

Also we need a right midfielder, I would recommend a Valencia-esque type player, someone who will sprint down the wing and cross. We do not need a play-maker at right wing. I would like someone with pace like Di Maria or Schurlle, not a player who is quick over a short distance (Mata, Oscar, Isco)

Sanchez/Di Maria for the right, Mata centrally and Hazard left. Still think we need a top striker and a midfielder dictator and we are set to go.

Maybe a DM or CB depending how you view things, but yeah, pretty much it!

In any scenario, Isco is not needed...

http://as.com/diarioas/2013/05/22/english/1369244071_690626.html

‘Operation Isco’ is underway at Real Madrid. Málaga have asked for 35 million euros (the value of his buy-out clause) for the ‘Golden Boy’ of 2012, who arrived for seven million from Valencia, and extended his contract just a few months ago.Madrid are extremely interested in the player, but want to include players in the deal to lower the cash price.

Real Madrid are involved in talks with Málaga sporting director Mario Husillos, General Manager, Vicente Casado, the player’s lawyer, Rafael Comino and Isco’s father.

Francisco Martín Aguilar, Málaga director, admitted this morning that Madrid were keen on the midfielder. “Madrid are very interested in him. But so far there is nothing official”, he said. Manchester City and Monaco, amongst others, have also shown interest in the player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You