xPetrCechx

He's gonna be one of the best players in the league straight away I think.

If City sign him up soon they'd have done some EXCELLENT business and done it quickly like we should be doing. Wouldn't be surprised if they spent £100m before we even make another signing. Just hope Cavani doesn't go there either or I don't see anyone winning the league but them.

Figured he will go there.

Real where never going to spend on him after having gotten modric and setting their eyes on bale. Possible suarez as well.

Figured he will go there.

Real where never going to spend on him after having gotten modric and setting their eyes on bale. Possible suarez as well.

no. real will go for him. they have already negotiated with his agents and malaga. also modric has nothing tod o with isco. neiteher bale nor suarez. they have enough money to get all. nothing is decided yet. perez wants him, zidane wants him.

....Talk about nonsense. Hazard will leave Isco in his dust this season. He could perhaps give Oscar a run for his money.

he said ONE OF THE BEST. not THE BEST. and yeah he will be one of the best, if everything goes well. this kid is INSANE. just watch his CL performances. futhermore hazard and isco are completely different types of players.

He is not needed. He is also limited player, in my view. Best at CAM or ever CF - can dribble have a good ball control and strike, but that's all. Got only one assist in 36 league games, slow pace, none at defence and in air. We and City, Real have a better players in that role - Mata, Hazard, Aguero,Tevez, Ozil.

he said ONE OF THE BEST. not THE BEST. and yeah he will be one of the best, if everything goes well. this kid is INSANE. just watch his CL performances. futhermore hazard and isco are completely different types of players.

Well my bad, I didn't see 'One of' the best. However that still seems a bit of a stretch. We can safely say Hazard will probably grab the EPL by the scruff of the neck next season.

I'm just imagining their potential team next year and am MUCH more worried about them than I am United.

Navas, Fernandinho, and potentially Isco and another top class striker in addition to a side that already bullied and handily dominated us at times. Also with a manager who now who actually has some man management skills.

Not good. Not good at all.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You