Chelsea 0-1 QPR

Jase

Man of the Match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

if the blonde whore is not performing then get him out of the field. atleast after 60 mins or even 70 mins. get moses in the center, try something different.

tell me the use of substituting ramires for lampard(80th minute) after conceding the goal. get a defender off and put rambo or even piazon in, (i remember lukaku playing at OT when we were 3-1 down) but the FSW dint try a damn thing. do something chaotic, out of the box but no, "we have to stick to the plan".. bloody FFSW.. is any1 is wondering what the extra F is, its FUCKING

Calm down. I don't have any love for Benitez but I don't hate him either. Torres is officially our only striker and Moses isn't the best finisher (better than Torres). I don't remember all this angryness when we drawed 0-0 agains't them earlyer in the season. I think you are using your chance to get angry at a man that has done nothing to you.

If you are such a good manager with all the answers then go apply for the job.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hope players and fans have learned to give every team respect. Because some of the comments before on the pre-match thread was ridiculous and now has come back to haunt us. Anyway I want Ba starting against Stoke.

The amount of people talking shit about 9-0 wins and playing with 10 players was fucking pathetic. You can't ever underestimate your opponent and you certainly don't disrespect them.....and they are usually the first to criticise.

But I think Benitez deserves a lot of the blame. Not starting our most important player is naive.

Leaving it until the 75th minute to bring him on is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

The amount of people talking shit about 9-0 wins and playing with 10 players was fucking pathetic. You can't ever underestimate your opponent and you certainly don't disrespect them.....and they are usually the first to criticise.

But I think Benitez deserves a lot of the blame. Not starting our most important player is naive.

Leaving it until the 75th minute to bring him on is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

At least I can say for a fact you were one of the ones who did not underestimate our opponent.

This game was a real torture. It was a game that could cure one's insomnia, that's how sluggish it was. It was a game that could make the happiest person in the world depressed for weeks, that's how bad it was. It was an assault on the eyes and on the brain, that's how fucking dreadful it was.

At least I can say for a fact you were one of the ones who did not underestimate our opponent.

I'll be honest and say that I suggested we should rest Mata at first, but then you look at his performances and stats and realise you simply can't. Even Hazard needed to start just to give him a chance to play against one of the weaker teams. I would've liked to have seen Oscar play in midfield and Luiz rested but as soon as you heard Mata was out you started to wonder about the result.

I couldn't even post for hours, this was one of the worst results I have seen.

We had no desire at all, it was a fucking lazy performance. I can't even discribe, there are no words to explain it. The worst part of it all is that QPR did not even had a good game.

I see a lot of people bashing Benitez for the team sealection, but I dont think we can blame him for that. I mean, he did a fucking horrible job, but the lineup wasnt the problem. CFC has 4 games in 10 days, we must rest the team at some point. If we con't beat the worst team of EPL at home with a mixed team, something is really, really wrong.

We already had 2 shock of reality in the Supercup and CWC, when will we learn? GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS, I DON'T ROOT FOR A PUSSY TEAM!

I want Torres gone, NOW!

I feel like no one is holding Oscar is responsible for his performances this season. I understand foreign players are supposed to have the 1 year adjustment period, but my god he needs to be fucking dropped to the bench and played a lot less.

There's something missing at Chelsea...

Something called heart, passion and desire...

Until we fix this, we will be a collection of expensive players with no clue.

We cannot simply keep relying on Mata - we do need other options in the team - really poor performance, but it was odds-on going to happen, just when we could have equalled a winning streak a la Mourinho era.

Where do we go from here? Well I think we can only improve, I hope the BA signing will boost the team and allow them to realise there is a striker up front!

I hate to blame one individual, but @the only place to be is correct, Torres is a cancer eating away at the club, if he has a shit game we suffer, if he has an average game, we do ok... He is fucking the spirit of the team IMHO.

Anyway, sleep now, other shit to contend with, so don't expect much :(

We've spent something like 250M pounds on transfers in the past 3 seasons. How the hell are we so reliant on Juan Mata for our entire offense? QPR has maybe one or two players that would even make our rotation. We should be able to rotate and still beat QPR at home. (Anyway, it's not like Hazard and Mata came on and changed things around. We were awful then as well.) I'm less concerned about the rotation to today than I am about our complete lack of a plan of attack. To get the ball to defensive players to take shots from 35 yards out? There was no urgency at all, no tempo. Everything was slow and yes, it's clear that nobody trusts Torres. It's not the misses that bother me, Cesar made a good save today, it's his complete inability to hold up the ball. I don't blame him for our players horrible shot selection, but he certainly doesn't help. The shot selection today was just horrendous.

I feel like no one is holding Oscar is responsible for his performances this season. I understand foreign players are supposed to have the 1 year adjustment period, but my god he needs to be fucking dropped to the bench and played a lot less.

You're right. Oscar simply needs to do more. This is a typical game from him for me. Some dazzling moves (such as the one by the corner flag where he embarrassed the defender) but at the end of the game, you realise that he's really done nothing. In 18 games in the Premier League, apart from the meaningless stats he piled up against Villa when the game was already out of reach, he has basically contributed next to nothing. (In the CL, he was fabulous) It's his first year and it takes some adjustment for sure, but we paid 20-25M pounds for him. For that kind of money, you should be getting an elite impact midfielder immediately. (Unless you're PSG) He has the skills to succeed for sure and I still think he will, but it's incredibly frustrating at the moment. The only way he'll improve is to play, so he needs to keep playing, but right now, we can't rely on him the way we can on Mata and to a lesser extent Hazard,

We've spent something like 250M pounds on transfers in the past 3 seasons. How the hell are we so reliant on Juan Mata for our entire offense? QPR has maybe one or two players that would even make our rotation. We should be able to rotate and still beat QPR at home. (Anyway, it's not like Hazard and Mata came on and changed things around. We were awful then as well.) I'm less concerned about the rotation to today than I am about our complete lack of a plan of attack. To get the ball to defensive players to take shots from 35 yards out? There was no urgency at all, no tempo. Everything was slow and yes, it's clear that nobody trusts Torres. It's not the misses that bother me, Cesar made a good save today, it's his complete inability to hold up the ball. I don't blame him for our players horrible shot selection, but he certainly doesn't help. The shot selection today was just horrendous.

It's hard to have a plan when your striker can't hold on to the ball, or even win an aerial duel. What should we do, cross the ball more? well for sure Torres won't even be near 90% of them. Long balls? he won't win any. Try to play him in behind? he has terrible positioning.

What a horrible game... I didn't understand why Benitez took off Lampard for Ramires when we needed to score. Better to take off someone like Bertrand instead.

When is Terry going to come back???

You're right. Oscar simply needs to do more. This is a typical game from him for me. Some dazzling moves (such as the one by the corner flag where he embarrassed the defender) but at the end of the game, you realise that he's really done nothing. In 18 games in the Premier League, apart from the meaningless stats he piled up against Villa when the game was already out of reach, he has basically contributed next to nothing. (In the CL, he was fabulous) It's his first year and it takes some adjustment for sure, but we paid 20-25M pounds for him. For that kind of money, you should be getting an elite impact midfielder immediately. (Unless you're PSG) He has the skills to succeed for sure and I still think he will, but it's incredibly frustrating at the moment. The only way he'll improve is to play, so he needs to keep playing, but right now, we can't rely on him the way we can on Mata and to a lesser extent Hazard,

Oscar needs time, everything is new to him. He has no experience (contract problems made him unable to play for 1.5 year), does not know how to comunicate, different football style and has not fully developed his body yet. He was bought for 25million because Brazilian market is inflated as hell (Lucas went for 43mi and Manure had offered 30), the price tag should not be a reason to expect much out of him. The amount we paid is for what he will become and not for what he is worth now.

What you are complaining is that he is not performing like an elite player or a team leader. Well, he is not ready for it and our board and staff knows it. Oscar will be one of the best players in the world, but just because our team is in a bad situation, people want to rush it. He can't be compared with Mata or Hazard just yet. Chelsea does not produce big players because it has no patient to let them develop in time. If things are bad, through him in the fire and if he does not correspond, he is shit.

Imagine if Manure thought like some, CR7 would never become the player he is now. He would have suffered an immense precipitation in his growth just because they were losing everything to us and loserpool. He would have never transformed into the 2007-08 Ronaldo that knocked us out of UCL.

Oscar must not carry more duties than he is supposted to just because we are in a bad situation. Let him have 1-2 seasons and he can very well be one of the best midfielders in the world. Then, he will lead our team and be worth a lot more than 25million.

Desperate situations require desperate actions. While I blame Benitez for some decisions he made/did not make, the players are the ones to blame here. Sure, Benitez could (should) have brought on some offensive force earlier and taken off players such as Bertrand instead, HOWEVER against a bloody SHIT TEAM like QPR (Yes they are a shit team) we shouldnt play this bad with a few substitutes. That is a FACT.

It is bloody embarassing and pathetic that we cannot even score a single goal against a team that only one ONE GAME this season, on OUR BACKYARD with a few substitutes. I blame the players mostly here. No doubt about it.

But when I think about it Im not surprised. Going with ONE BLOODY STRIKER, and that striker being Torres, is just like "suit yourselfes". I dont even know why I expect more with that useless overpaid blonde CUNT upfront.

And now we are selling our only other striker because we have treated him like utter crap, put to much trust and faith in Torres and we'll prolly end up with Torres untill the summer and another striker, who is good, but with our luck it wouldnt surprise me if he gets injured.

This will be a long season, and it will be far from fun and entertaining.