Chelsea 0-1 QPR

Jase

Man of the Match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Marin - Our best player, apart from the shocking foul in the first couple of minutes he looked like our only threatening player... well done.

I beg to differ. Apart from the chance he created for Moses, he was quite poor, which was par for the course for our group of sad sacks today.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 years. 29 FUCKING YEARS and we lose to this shitty team of this shitty club. I demand a public apology by the manager and the players but this of course won't happen since they don't give a shit about the club's history.

34 years.

we played against a shittiest team in the league at Bridge. Squad rotation was obvious and I see no problem in that. Rafa's team selection was not a problem. Every big club should manage to win against minnows like QPR at their own backyard with their second string team.

Players looked like they didn't give a shit tonight, players like Branna and Luiz taking needless shots and stupid passes as if this was a friendly on FIFA. The team played as if they thought they had already won, no urgency, no runs, nothing. A truly horrible performance :(

This should get the message across to the board that the squad isn't deep enough. Slow, lethargic performance that deserved a loss. Only 2 shots on target is embarrassing at home against the bottom club. Although let's be honest, rotation aside, the chances for Moses, Ivanovic and Torres may have been the only clear cut ones - but they should've been put in. Poor finishing all round.

Turnbull - Fine. Didn't have too much to do.

Azpilicueta - Needs to stop going down so theatrically, but was good otherwise.

Cahill - What a tackle that was with Mackie through on goal.

Ivanovic - Should'be scored at the death. Awful shooting.

Luiz - Off day regarding his passing.

Bertrand - Can't even remember seeing him on the ball.

Lampard - Anonymous

Moses - Good first half.

Oscar - Didn't affect the game enough to be considered a true alternative to Mata. Was better 2nd half.

Marin - Lucky boy. Was clearly trying too hard to impress.

Torres - Not even going to bother, because he didn't either.

QPR had a game plan and to be fair, it worked. Get a goal from a set piece and defend with 11 men behind the ball. Thought we afforded far too much room to Taraabt as well at times, who was actually quite good with the ball (minus his theatrics). Credit to SWP for not celebrating as well.

Let's not dwell on it though. Southampton on Saturday!

I also realised this trend going on with Rafa Benitez time at Chelsea and all the London clubs, aside from us.

Since Rafa came, we've struggled or lost to every london club. We drew with Fulham at Stamford Bridge, we lost to West Ham 3-1 and now lose to this shit. FML.

We were consistently losing to London clubs under AVB as well.

IT IS about Torres and Benitez ... Torres was dreadful and Benitez couldnt or wouldnt see it , Moses was a much better option ..

It is about them too, if you want to stop at the details, but the main idea is that all of them had a piss-poor attitude tonight. It was impossible for Benitez to change 11 players, just like it was impossible for Torres to win this by himself.

Very good post.. mature and spot on.. please post more often, mate :) Agree with you in every sense

Thank you!

The funny thing is we didn't even make 'many' changes. Oscar couple weeks ago was a regular starter and Moses has started almost every game under Benitez.

The one big change was Marin, he was bad, but it just shows how reliant we are on Mata.

There are people who didn't want that fat ugly scouse cunt at the club in the first place. The same people would've wanted him out even if we had beaten Villa 16-0.

'He deserves a chance.' No, he doesn't. This is what will keep happening while we have a manager who does not care about the club and about us. He couldn't motivate the players against fucking QPR, this is a joke but it's our reality.

I know, i wasn't living under a rock.

What i'm saying is that once we demolished Villa and went on to beat Norwich away and Everton away, certain people never said a bad word about Rafa, now we lost they go back and slate him again.. fucking fickle if you ask me but whatever.

Who cares if he doesn't care about us... obviously he cares about Chelsea, after all he wants to do a good job for his personal CV.

If you remember correctly, we looked unmotivated against QPR a couple of months ago as well.. guess who was in charge, RDM... you going to say he couldn't motivate players? of course you aint.

Clearly he made mistakes tonight, not starting Hazard or Mata was a big mistake but this 'Rafa out' business is doing my head in.

I think it says it all about Torres' character and stomach for the fight when on the day it is announced we are finally signing a striker which could put his first choice status in danger, he puts in one of his most inept, piss poor performances in what has already been a dire Chelsea career.

If Benitez has the bottle to bench Torres and give Ba the opportunity, I will have a massive amount of respect for him.

It is about them too, if you want to stop at the details, but the main idea is that all of them had a piss-poor attitude tonight. It was impossible for Benitez to change 11 players, just like it was impossible for Torres to win this by himself.

Thank you!

Benitez COULD have taken Torres off