Jase

Man of the Match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at the game tonight and it was a truly embarrassing performance and result. No tempo or urgency to our play, you could sense QPR might end up nicking it and they did. In no way shape or form can you afford to lose at home to a team bottom of the league with only 1 win all season, even a draw would've been terrible.

All the hard work done and the massive result against Everton has just gone out the window. Absolutely livid.

If Torres playsbelow par,,, Why isn;t he subbed off early enough to give more goal-hungry player the chance to score. I mean when he plays below par the coach should not waste time before pulling him off. The way it looks now its like Torres does not have to fight for a shirt, rather he has it automatically. THIS MUST STOP IF WE WANNA PROGRESS IN THIS RACE...... (excuse the caps forgive me )

Was at the game tonight and it was a truly embarrassing performance and result. No tempo or urgency to our play, you could sense QPR might end up nicking it and they did. In no way shape or form can you afford to lose at home to a team bottom of the league with only 1 win all season, even a draw would've been terrible.

All the hard work done and the massive result against Everton has just gone out the window. Absolutely livid.

my heart goes out to you ,,,,even watching was on a thread was painful

Emotions running high...

Everybody deserves equal blame from the Managers to the Players.

There's no such thing as an easy 3 points in the EPL. You have to prepare like every game is the World Cup Final.

We had enough chances to win it, but our Striker doesn't work, Moses also runs towards the player running towards him, instead of dropping off the last defender, that narrows the play and really fucks us up.

Training ground and tactics need to be sorted, get past the defender and cross the ball, it's that simple.

We wasted lots of set-pieces as well - very frustrating!

We paid the ultimate price of being too cocky, hope everybody learns that lesson.

No need for MOTM...

Next game will be with BA, the statue Goldibollox will be on the bench and our players will shine!

There's a long way to go yet, we have a game in hand, so lets chill, welcome the new signings and keep the hate down.. :)

Trust me after the day I've had, there's much more serious things in life to worry about...

If Torres playsbelow par,,, Why isn;t he subbed off early enough to give more goal-hungry player the chance to score.

Because he hasn't had any competition and there has been nobody to replace him. Hopefully that'll change by the weekend when we have a big Senegalese guy up front fuelled by strawberry syrup ready to tear Southampton's defence apart...

...Or it'll be Torres again.

Must be the first time since I joined this forum that we all collectively agree on how shocking we were tonight. What a fucking shambolic effort from every single player. If Ivanovic had shot one more time from 40 yards i was ready to start writing up death threats to his million pound address. Torres couldn't spearhead Gillingham FC to a victory he is that unbelievably shit. I won't even bother to mention how much it hurts my head when watching our club play like that. Awful.

I actually cannot think of a worse scenario: derby, QPR scum, at home, 30 years, SWP, FSW, Redknapp...it's like a nightmare. I'm not just saying that; it's actually like a nightmare come true.

The great thing is, not only does our win against Everton away mean nothing, now that gives the QPR scum the impetus to fight to stay in a league where they don't belong, meaning Redknapp will stick around also. The icing on the cake is that AVB's Spurs are ahead of us and now we have a battle on our hands, wonderful.

Rafa isn't worth shit. Complacency, that is what screwed us over tonight. The manager's attitude towards a game is always reflected by that of the player's on the pitch; I saw very few who looked up for it tonight, and when they did, they left it very fucking late: just like the manager. Pathetic.

Torres can piss off if he's not up for it. King of meaningless goals. Get Ba in quick, get anyone, just get rid of 'the 7th highest paid player in the world', who couldn't give a shit 'if we won or lost'. Do that and sign a quality DM or two and we're sorted.

well dont I feel a fool for saying 9-0 opps

didnt see the game only saw feeds from twitter as i was at work, sounded like we was piss poor

but why oh why did he make so many changes he is to blame more than the players but the players that were on the pitch should have stepped up.