Chelsea 0-1 QPR

Jase

Man of the Match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I beg to differ. Apart from the chance he created for Moses, he was quite poor, which was par for the course for our group of sad sacks today.

They were all shit to be honest, just thought he tried the hardest... probably wanted to prove he's good enough to be here.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luiz cant play midfielder, never. His decision making is so poor. Shooting for no reason, long balls to nowhere, and it happens ALL THE TIME, every time he gets the ball he tries somthing big and he's doing it awful. just bad when he's with the ball.

I think it says it all about Torres' character and stomach for the fight when on the day it is announced we are finally signing a striker which could put his first choice status in danger, he puts in one of his most inept, piss poor performances in what has already been a dire Chelsea career.

If Benitez has the bottle to bench Torres and give Ba the opportunity, I will have a massive amount of respect for him.

Agreed. We should be a force to be reckoned with if ba is half as good as he has been and we play mata, hazard etc.

The comments about Rafa are dumb. Every top team should be able to rotate, especially during such a busy period as ours. Realistically it was only two changes, surely those players should be expected to produce against QPR when called upon.
we played against a shittiest team in the league at Bridge. Squad rotation was obvious and I see no problem in that. Rafa's team selection was not a problem. Every big club should manage to win against minnows like QPR at their own backyard with their second string team.

Well I am blaming Benitez, do you want to know why? Complacency. That is what screwed us over tonight. No, I'm not just talk about squad rotation; I'm talking about the whole teams attitude, because the manager's attitude towards a game is always reflected by that of the player's on the pitch, and I saw very few who looked up for it tonight; and when they did, they left it very fucking late. Benitez thought he could walk this game, therefore, so did the players.

Do you think José would have been happy with what he saw at half time? Would he fuck. He would've ripped into his players. He would've made a change as soon as he saw a weakness in the team, hell, if it was ANY other manager, they probably would've put Mata on before/at half-time and not waited around until the 70th fucking minute to make a change, like some sort of stupid ritual.

Benitez has a history of stupid decisions, fact. Now we have to deal with them until May.

I think it says it all about Torres' character and stomach for the fight when on the day it is announced we are finally signing a striker which could put his first choice status in danger, he puts in one of his most inept, piss poor performances in what has already been a dire Chelsea career.

If Benitez has the bottle to bench Torres and give Ba the opportunity, I will have a massive amount of respect for him.

that is a massive IF

I think that our last league defeat in the Bridge was in 1983

Yeah you're right, i'm sure i heard 1979 but yep 0-2 April 4th 1983 when we came 18th in division two, our worst ever league position where we nearly got relegated and ended up in the bottom tear. We won it the next season though. QPR won the title that season.

This today is our worst ever result imo.

I know, i wasn't living under a rock.

What i'm saying is that once we demolished Villa and went on to beat Norwich away and Everton away, certain people never said a bad word about Rafa, now we lost they go back and slate him again.. fucking fickle if you ask me but whatever.

Who cares if he doesn't care about us... obviously he cares about Chelsea, after all he wants to do a good job for his personal CV.

If you remember correctly, we looked unmotivated against QPR a couple of months ago as well.. guess who was in charge, RDM... you going to say he couldn't motivate players? of course you aint.

Clearly he made mistakes tonight, not starting Hazard or Mata was a big mistake but this 'Rafa out' business is doing my head in.

Before Benitez was appointed, Chelsea were 3rd and 4 points off top spot. They are now 4th and 14 points off the top. so there you have what rafa has actually done and accomplished...

I'm not sure it has anything to do with character, he's just not good enough anymore, there's nothing he can do to change that.

Fucking Benitez! You tried out a new fucking starting XI, it didn't fucking work out at all which means YOU FUCKING MAKE CHANGES AT FUCKING HALF-TIME! We gave those fucking cunts their only 2 fucking clean sheets this fucking season, what a fucking embarrassment!

But still, Fernando Torres is a disgrace to strikers and football in general.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ROMAN! :yay:

Well, this will definitely teach us a lesson or two about complacency. It's a bad result, but not the end of the world. We're still in top 4 with a game in hand. I think we can afford this result after the good results against Norwich and Everton. We are not tittle contenders, never been from the start of the season.

The problems in midfield were there against Everton but were over-shadowed by the good result. Hopefully this defeat, as bitter as it tastes, can help the manager and the team rectify these mistakes and make the necessary changes (yes, I'm looking at you pivot).

The line-up is one of those things that would have been called brilliant had we gotten an early goal and won the game comfortably. I'm sure had we started Mata and Hazard and lost, the manager would have been criticized for not rotating. Not defending Benitez, just the way I see it. What I would fault Benitez for was his subs. Any one could see that the problem was not in Moses or Marin. On the bright side, I though our defense, especially the CB pairing was very good tonight.

Won't go into individual performances, but Iva was my MOTM. Had a few anonymous shots, but played with his heart tonight.

KTBFFH

Don´t you guys see, Chelsea have many more problems than shitty Torres ?
Mata, Hazard are rested & the team is useless. Flops like Marin can not do anything. Lamps is flashy, Luiz wants to take over every fucking kick & he misses big time. Hardly any decent midfielder on the team, no one can score goals against defensive teams. I mean 2 shots on net against QPR the team that´s 28 points lower than Chelsea ? Give me a break.
Rafa´s line-up tonight was the team´s demise tonight. Fucking dimwit should never had rested key players. Play them & if the team is ahead, then rest them. What good is some fucking Carling Cup if the team will fight to stay in 3rd place to qualify for CL ?

the only good thing about the match ... Marin not being sent off.

we lose to the shit-iest club in premier league and now we give them hope that they can actually make it past the bottom 2 *face palm*

overall everyone performed really bad ... given up on Torres long time back ! hope we sell him in this jan window and make do with the loses !