Jase

Man of the Match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more Lampard and Luiz in the midfield, no focus with Lampard constantly going forward which does nothing and Luiz constantly misplacing passes and 30 yard shots that always went far over.

The Everton game masked it but was shown against QPR. Who spent most of the game stuck in their own half!

Before Benitez was appointed, Chelsea were 3rd and 4 points off top spot. They are now 4th and 14 points off the top. so there you have what rafa has actually done and accomplished...

Don't be so near sighted. Our defence was leaking goals with RDM in charge and Benitez has fixed that. Its better to lose by one goal then by 3

nothing like playing with two wingers out wide when the opposition sits back and we have nobody to finish crosses. what a fucking wank of a team selection.

Team selection? I would say what a wank of player performance. Havent we been crying for wingers for ages? And our bench should be fucking able to at least score a goal against a utter shit team like QPR....AT THE BRIDGE!

Don't be so near sighted. Our defence was leaking goals with RDM in charge and Benitez has fixed that. Its better to lose by one goal then by 3

we have also not scored in 3 matches since benitez took over and worst of all 3 of them at the bridge. being defensive does not solve problems if we dont score.

we have also not scored in 3 matches since benitez took over and worst of all 3 of them at the bridge. being defensive does not solve problems if we dont score.

Don't even try telling me them not scoring was Rafa's fault. Players just did not make use of the time to score. Also remind me how many goals we have scored in the last 5 games...

Losing to Juventus in Turin and Losing to QPR at Stamford Bridge is not same. And you do not seem to understand the derby passion. So sad!

Don't even try telling me them not scoring was Rafa's fault. Players just did not make use of the time to score. Also remind me how many goals we have scored in the last 5 games...

also tell me which team did we lose to in the last 5 games. tell me how many points have we dropped already under FSW (10 points in 8 matches) and compare that to rdm's 12 points in 12 matches...

by the way let me get this straight. if players dont score it is not rafa's fault but if they do and we won 8-0 it is all because of rafa? what kind of bullcrap logic is that?

the worst of it all is rdm never lost us a game due to poor and unnecessary team selection while rafa has already got 2 under his belt, today and cwc final.

also tell me which team did we lose to in the last 5 games. tell me how many points have we dropped already under FSW (10 points in 8 matches) and compare that to rdm's 12 points in 12 matches...

by the way let me get this straight. if players dont score it is not rafa's fault but if they do and we won 8-0 it is all because of rafa? what kind of bullcrap logic is that?

would YOU have kept Torres on for 90 minutes????????/

would YOU have kept Torres on for 90 minutes????????/

if its upto me i wont give the blonde whore a minute on the pitch or for tht matter even the sub bench. by the way i am anti-FSW, so y direct the question at me. direct it at the people praisin his lordship.