Jase

Man of the Match  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL DONE, YOU WERE ALL SUCCESSFULLY SHIT! AND FUCKING DRAGGED US BACK IN TO A HUGE BATTLE FOR FOURTH! I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. TORRES SHOULD OF SCORED AND WAS SHIT, THE REST WERN'T MUCH BETTER AND WE ONLY PUT MATA ON WITH 18 MINS TO GO, AND THE COMMENTATOR IS A BELLEND. WHAT A WASTE OF THAT GREAT RESULT VS EVERTON, PATHETIC PERFORMANCE!

That was disgraceful and the worrying thing is it only went to show just how reliant we are on Mata and Hazard playing and creating for us.

I don't care what people say about Torres and his 'improving' performances - until he scores game winning goals he is no good. Let's be honest here though, until the board accept Torres isn't the striker to take the team forward (he will actually hold us back) we won't be challenging for a long time.

We desparately need Demba Ba in and give him a chance because he will score the difference making goals that Torres cannot.

Gutted beyond belief, i don't even know what to say. That's our worst result for decades and that's not even a joke, i don't think i've even known a worse result in my whole entire life supporting this club. I feel embarrassed. Losing at home to a team that fucking hate us who have won only 1 game all fucking season and who have Redknapp as their manager and who have just been battered at home to Liverpool, i mean they've been battered in almost every game this season. Look at the players we have? That was disgusting, absolutely fucking awful. This is 100000% in my top 3 worst Chelsea moments of all time, it's really, really devastating and humiliating.

Their scum fans abused us all night and we sent em home happy. This is the greatest result in QPR's pathetic history and one of the darkest days in my life. That result hurts me more than i ever imagined anything ever would. Gutted. FUCK!