Fernando Torres

we ll talk in jan dude. lets see what the management does then. and by the way dd got the time because every chance he got he wanted to prove himself unlike torres. wen a player does not give his 100% then the fans simply wont get behind him and that is what is happenin. no one complained wen he dint score a goal last year during some time period wen torres was actually trying. he is not doin so now. he is our lone striker and much much much more was expected off him but all he has done is that he is going thru the motions. every fan here expected something special from him and rightfully so. but seeing what we are actually getting the greivances are pretty justified. as for the knee jerk reaction, do know the meaning of it. 2 years is no knee jerk.

Dude the fans at the match sing his name.... Enough said!!

Lol what the fuck!!! Anyone would think the guy gave us world peace.

not world peace but with what i ve heard he had a huge role in stopping a civil war in ivory coast. so if u cant respect the player atleast respect the person because believe me most of the people do. even those who hate drogba for scpring n number of goals against them.

Dude the fans at the match sing his name.... Enough said!!

so would i if i was there because that is the right thing to do. and moreover anythin for chelsea before a start of a physically testing match. but.......................... i simply dont wanna start all over again. i support cfc not tfc and just hope every1 here does the same.

Until a quality striker is introduced into the starting XI, or Sturridge gets his game up and scores on a regular basis, then Torres it is. I have mixed emotions for the bloke. Frustrated yes, but it's not AS simple as "getting rid of". Que all the hate from the pro's explaining how I'm wrong.... NOW.

(P.S: That was pure sarcasm, give less than a fuck if anyone thinks i'm wrong, my opinion is my opinion.)

not world peace but with what i ve heard he had a huge role in stopping a civil war in ivory coast. so if u cant respect the player atleast respect the person because believe me most of the people do. even those who hate drogba for scpring n number of goals against them.

I do respect him, you just don't get it....

Ps - For example:

http://roadto2010final.blogspot.co.uk/2007/10/drogba-wants-to-leave-chelsea.html?m=1

again the comparision with DD?? dude DD has character, and fight and passion and he wanted to BE a chelsea legend. as far as torres is concerned i dont think he even cares about the club.

its been close to almost 2 years now. we have tried everythin for this guy. made him play on the wing(dint work), benched drogba for him(dint work), brought players to support his kinda play(is not working). i would hate to see 2 of the best young talents in the world failing because we just could not let go of nando in the hope that he would deliver something for us.

DD is a legend now...the first two seasons with Chelsea he was BAD. Yes he was a upgraded version of Heskey add to that his diving, sulking, and clashes with Chelsea Fans. I remember tht fluke backheel goal against Arsenal after which he went straight to the Chelsea fans and said something cus they were on his back all the time.

I think we should just let the children moan and winge about torres, they dont understand the game clearly,

You cant compare Drogba and Torres, Drogba didnt need as much service, Torres is a finisher, Drogba was an all around striker, thats the difference,

If the striker needs service then he needs service you play to his strengths, thats something were not doing,

As someone said already im glad the people on the ground dont share these retarded opinion's or we really would be in trouble.

I think we should just let the children moan and winge about torres, they dont understand the game clearly,

You cant compare Drogba and Torres, Drogba didnt need as much service, Torres is a finisher, Drogba was an all around striker, thats the difference,

If the striker needs service then he needs service you play to his strengths, thats something were not doing,

As someone said already im glad the people on the ground dont share these retarded opinion's or we really would be in trouble.

So Torres is a finisher? What kind of a finisher? The kind that misses the ball when Mata delivers a fantastic ball for him?

Torres hasn't got any required skills to play as the main striker for a club like Chelsea...