Fernando Torres

This sum's up your miss understand of the game, with more width in the team, wingers going wide, it drags defenders out wide as well, which makes more space for Torres, so yes that is how "we" decide how many defenders are marking Torres, the rest is utter jibberish. The team is so narrow that nothing short of messi could break through, which i already explained. Messi also has a much easier league to play in as a whole, dont take anything away from stoke, we played to their strengths today, any top 10 PL side is a dam fine team.

I've run out of likes today :(

But TheCount is right - we don't play to the strengths of Torres.

Now - should we change, or look for a new player? Sadly, this is not our decision.

WE (CFC) always have problems with CF position, we always buy 'big' and then they flop.

I think Torres is partly to blame though - he doesn't have the FIRE/PASSION to demand the ball, he just sulks - this drives me mad.

Instead of talking in the paper - show it on the pitch! DEMAND the ball - get involved!!!!

If he did that more - I would definitely cut him some more slack :D

I love how after every match Torres doesn't play well, his supporters come here and say "it was only one match" or "you can't judge him off just this match". It's as if every match Torres plays is his first for Chelsea and his previous 50 matches never even happened.

This sum's up your miss understand of the game, with more width in the team, wingers going wide, it drags defenders out wide as well, which makes more space for Torres, so yes that is how "we" decide how many defenders are marking Torres, the rest is utter jibberish. The team is so narrow that nothing short of messi could break through, which i already explained.

The problem is that Torres play never convinced me. He has had a lot of counter attacking chances, crosses into the box etc but he has never done anything good of these chances. It seems like you think that being a striker in todays Chelsea is a impossible job and no one would be good and i can assure you that you are wrong. Sturridge will soon get his chance and maybe he wont be the super striker we are looking for but he will be better than Torres. Trust me :)

I'd like to ask chelsea's fitness coaches whether that's it or he is still improving physically. I mean, it's obvious that his acceleration from l'pool time is gone; that's why he struggles to much to beat defenders. He got a bit quicker by the end of CL last season, and I was expecting him to carry that into this season. So, the real question is whether he is going to get some of his pace back, how much of it and when.

It's still early though and I hope he improves physically (IMO that's all there is to it) as the season unfolds.

The problem is that Torres play never convinced me. He has had a lot of counter attacking chances, crosses into the box etc but he has never done anything good of these chances. It seems like you think that being a striker in todays Chelsea is a impossible job and no one would be good and i can assure you that you are wrong. Sturridge will soon get his chance and maybe he wont be the super striker we are looking for but he will be better than Torres. Trust me :)

I disagree entirely, but ive already back my opinions with fact's so we'll leave it here.

This sum's up your miss understand of the game, with more width in the team, wingers going wide, it drags defenders out wide as well, which makes more space for Torres, so yes that is how "we" decide how many defenders are marking Torres, the rest is utter jibberish. The team is so narrow that nothing short of messi could break through, which i already explained. Messi also has a much easier league to play in as a whole, dont take anything away from stoke, we played to their strengths today, any top 10 PL side is a dam fine team.

Are u even watching the games and Torres or are you just imagining something in your head? Torres is crap and has been ever since he came here. Today he wasnt even interested in participating. He shows no passion, doesnt show that he wants the ball. When Iva had the ball in the box, Torres just stood still.

The guy is shit and we need to sell him. you could put iniesta and silva behind him and he would still be as bad as he is. He wont ever become good enough for us in Chelsea, so theres no point in going around with a false hope.

How can people moan about lack of service? He does not get any service because he just stands next to defenders for 90 minutes the lazy fucker. He will have a 5 minute patch where he will pressure defenders then do nothing for 40 minutes. I actually watched Torres extra closely at the game today and was amazed how little he moves. When Oscar, Hazard or Mata had the ball he would either not run at all or make a half arsed 5 yard jog. Sell him ASAP because it is worrying that we only have 1 striker and he can't be bothered.

How can people moan about lack of service? He does not get any service because he just stands next to defenders for 90 minutes the lazy fucker. He will have a 5 minute patch where he will pressure defenders then do nothing for 40 minutes. I actually watched Torres extra closely at the game today and was amazed how little he moves. When Oscar, Hazard or Mata had the ball he would either not run at all or make a half arsed 5 yard jog. Sell him ASAP because it is worrying that we only have 1 striker and he can't be bothered.

It's like you read my mind

Sadly it is good to see him struggle. It will show the club he has no place here and we will hopefully try bringing Falcao here. I would be happy also if the club decided to put all the faith in Lukaku and bring someone less known as backup.

Sadly it is good to see him struggle. It will show the club he has no place here and we will hopefully try bringing Falcao here. I would be happy also if the club decided to put all the faith in Lukaku and bring someone less known as backup.

Wondering if Roman is actually seeing things the same way like we all do now with Torres or not.