Fernando Torres

Athletico are in a huge financial crisis, there is no way they can afford Torres' wages.

Again, like I have said many times, Torres would take a paycut to return to his beloved Atletico. It just sizzles down to if Atletico want him.

Again, like I have said many times, Torres would take a paycut to return to his beloved Atletico. It just sizzles down to if Atletico want him.

What proof do you have that Torres would take a pay cut? Please I don't want any speculation or opinion, I want hard proof. Quotes would be nice...

please dont compare Torres to Crouch and Zamora! its one thing scoring for Stoke or Qpr and completely another thing scoring for Chelsea where teams park the bus and have extra motivation to beat us, plus the fact Torres is a big name in world football so defenders who play against him will always try to put in one of their best performances of their life against him, completely different to what Crouch and Zamora have to deal with.

Are you fu**ing kiddin me?

Opponent defenders don't even have to try as Torres is such a joke. He is no threat at all!

He's been shit for 3 years now. Everyone knows that, even the opposite players. Saying that they try to put one of their best performances of their life against him is totally hilarious.

It would be an argument if you had some average team defending against Messi, but with Torres. LOL

For the christ sake, stop defending him. HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT!

Are you fu**ing kiddin me?

Opponent defenders don't even have to try as Torres is such a joke. He is no threat at all!

He's been shit for 3 years now. Everyone knows that, even the opposite players. Saying that they try to put one of their best performances of their life against him is totally hilarious.

It would be an argument if you had some average team defending against Messi, but with Torres. LOL

For the christ sake, stop defending him. HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT!

ok whatever you say!

so do you really think the Stoke defense today are going to say 'oh we dont need to worry about Torres he is crap' or do you think they will want to put out a good performance against him? because i am sure if Shawcross for example manages to keep Torres quiet for 90 minutes he will go home a very happy man, but according to you he will be more like meh its only Torres!

dont be ridiculous! whether he is perfroming or not he is still a huge name in world football and any defender would be satsified and happy with themselves to keep him quiet! but i do hope defenders start getting your ignorant attitude towards Torres and start to not see him as threat and dont bother with him as that would make things alot easier for Torres.

ok whatever you say!

so do you really think the Stoke defense today are going to say 'oh we dont need to worry about Torres he is crap' or do you think they will want to put out a good performance against him? because i am sure if Shawcross for example manages to keep Torres quiet for 90 minutes he will go home a very happy man, but according to you he will be more like meh its only Torres!

dont be ridiculous! whether he is perfroming or not he is still a huge name in world football and any defender would be satsified and happy with themselves to keep him quiet! but i do hope defenders start getting your ignorant attitude towards Torres and start to not see him as threat and dont bother with him as that would make things alot easier for Torres.

Torres has been on the same level as Klasnic, Bent, Franco Di Santo and Bendtner - doubt defenders treat him any different than any of those players. It's like expecting our defenders to be treating Owen any different because he used to be a World Class striker years ago.

Torres has been on the same level as Klasnic, Bent, Franco Di Santo and Bendtner - doubt defenders treat him any different than any of those players. It's like expecting our defenders to be treating Owen any different because he used to be a World Class striker years ago.

Wrong on so many levels.

Nope he is right mate there are things you just have to accept

in what way is he right? Owen used to be good many many years ago! he is old now and has had many injury problems recently no one sees him as a big name anymore thats why he plays for Stoke! whereas Torres has just won the Euro 2012 golden boot and a Champions league! so defenders still see him as a top striker! that is why all our new players always mention Torres as a great player they cant wait to play with same as Lampard and Terry! both of them as well are not as good as they used to be but are still huge names in world football a completely different level to Owen which is just a very ignorant and lazy comparison!

So again please explain how he is right! just accept your that your the one who is wrong now as well! :wave:

in what way is he right? Owen used to be good many many years ago! he is old now and has had many injury problems recently no one sees him as a big name anymore thats why he plays for Stoke! whereas Torres has just won the Euro 2012 golden boot and a Champions league! so defenders still see him as a top striker! that is why all our new players always mention Torres as a great player they cant wait to play with same as Lampard and Terry! both of them as well are not as good as they used to be but are still huge names in world football a completely different level to Owen which is just a very ignorant and lazy comparison!

So again please explain how he is right! just accept your that your the one who is wrong now as well! :wave:

Damn you're being a bit baised you need to see the truth Torres is not good anymore. He has got the golden boot of Euro 2012 because he was the only striker in Spain. Come on man i know you're a fellow Chelsea fan mate but be real yo.

the guy has no personality .. he wouldn't have been a regular this season if we didn't let drogba go even at 34

his 15 minutes of fame expired with liverpool now he is just showing how bad he really is

wish we didn't buy him at all although i used to like him when with liverpool

in what way is he right? Torres used to be good many many years ago(3 years)! he is old now and has had many injury problems recently no one sees him as a big name anymore thats why he plays for 24 hours without scoring! Torres has just won the Euro 2012 golden boot and a Champions league - both in which he was used mostly as a substitute and not an integral part of the title wins! so defenders still see him as flop striker! that is why all our new players always mention Torres used to be a great player they cant wait to play instead of him, same as Lampard and Terry! both of them as well are not as good as they used to be but are still huge names in world football a completely different level to Torres who had to come to Chelsea to win his first title at club level - even though he didn't play a big part in either of the titles. Which is why it's a very good comparison!

Fixed it for you

I remember the first two seasons. He was disliked by the fans. Atleast the Fans like Torres for his cute looks and blonde hair. Because of Drogba being "Shit" cus he didnt score many goals we brought Sheva and that turned Drogba into a beast as he ended up scoring 33 goals in his third season and kept Sheva on the bench

we desperately need a new striker like shevchenko. torres can then keep this new "shevchenko" on the bench and be a beast like drogba was.

history do repeat itself, after all.

This... Drogba was pants for 18 months, despite being in a team which dicked over everyone domestically. People fail to realise we were piss poor last season, it's no wonder all our strikers struggled for goals.

of course, it is not convenient for the knee-jerkers mob to realise that.

they need a scapegoat, and torres is it.

we desperately need a new striker like shevchenko. torres can then keep this new "shevchenko" on the bench and be a beast like drogba was.

history do repeat itself, after all.

what??? please dude, torres cant do 20% of what DD has already done for us. even comparing him to the legend should be considered BLASPHEMY.