Fernando Torres

Torres hasn't got any required skills to play as the main striker for a club like Chelsea...

All your arguments are now null and void, ofc he has.

So Torres is a finisher? What kind of a finisher? The kind that misses the ball when Mata delivers a fantastic ball for him?

1 Chance in 90 mins missed, it was a bad miss but you think thats good enough? how is he ment to get back to form when he only gets one chance a game, it also took 25mins of stupid tippy tappy football to get that one poxy chance. Also do you base everything on just one game yea?

Torres is playing like he's our false 9. His teammates, especially Mata, are constantly looking for him, but he's rarely where he's supposed to be. He always drifts away from the striker position because he knows he has neither the strength nor the flair to withstand the pressure in the middle. Sort of like Anelka when he was playing as our lone striker except Anelka was actually a reliable goal threat when he was in the right position.

1 Chance in 90 mins missed, it was a bad miss but you think thats good enough? how is he ment to get back to form when he only gets one chance a game, it also took 25mins of stupid tippy tappy football to get that one poxy chance. Also do you base everything on just one game yea?

One game... one game???? Are you mad? Torres has basiclly been shit ever since he came here and you think i base everything from just one game. Belivie it or not but once i was a Torres fan too, but those days are over. He hasnt done anything to earn my or any other fans respect.

All your arguments are now null and void, ofc he has.

Tell me please, what does he offer?! Being a player whose runs are abysmal, who can't convert a top chance, who is afraid of shooting, who loses the ball almost everytime he has got it and who is waiting for his teammates to knock down the opponent's goalie so he can finally score?!

Yeah, that's exactly the skill set we expect our starting striker to possess.

One game... one game???? Are you mad? Torres has basiclly been shit ever since he came here and you think i base everything from just one game. Belivie it or not but once i was a Torres fan too, but those days are over. He hasnt done anything to earn my or any other fans respect.

And we as a team have given him nothing to work with, if you want a striker who can play with anyone, then buy that, but we dont have that in ANY of our striker's, now torres has a very particular style of playing.THE TEAM dont play to that, thats not torres' fault. Maybe 50mill means he should be the best to you but he wont and ever will be the best at everything what he can do tho, provided the ball often is score some quality finishes, or have you forgotten his time at liverpool.

And we as a team have given him nothing to work with, if you want a striker who can play with anyone, then buy that, but we dont have that in ANY of our striker's, now torres has a very particular style of playing.THE TEAM dont play to that, thats not torres' fault. Maybe 50mill means he should be the best to you but he wont and ever will be the best at everything what he can do tho, provided the ball often is score some quality finishes, or have you forgotten his time at liverpool.

Well I think that everyone already knows that Chelsea and Torres play 2 different kinds of football and i dont think that its worth putting in the effort to cnage our play just so it suits Torres, because he has during the times he gets the ball during games never impressed me that he is a good footballer. What should we do then? Its easy! Just get rid of him, get another forward or take someone that we already have and start from the scratch.

I've been laughing off the Torres apologists who have continued to blame the system, but I'm starting to realize that they may be right. He can't play like Drogba and he can't play possession football in front of Mata, Oscar and Hazard either. However my conclusion in contrast to the apologists is that we should **** get rid of him then.

Well I think that everyone already knows that Chelsea and Torres play 2 different kinds of football and i dont think that its worth putting in the effort to cnage our play just so it suits Torres, because he has during the times he gets the ball during games never impressed me that he is a good footballer. What should we do then? Its easy! Just get rid of him, get another forward or take someone that we already have and start from the scratch.

What a fifa mentality, you cant just get "rid" of player, his wife, kids lifestyle, friends everything has to be taken into consideration. He also cost us 50mill, more then most of the players bought to help him score, which they dont do, its very much worth are time to get him to score.

No falcao he's the same damned player only on better form, and i only ever heard of one swap deal ever. So stop suggesting that happen, Im all for another striker of quality, someone in the league of cavani, or even a cheaper alternative to play with or some games instead of torres.

All I can say is he drives me mental whenever he tries to dribble on the ball taking on 2-3 players at once. How does he expect his teammates to create chances for him in the final third when he practically doesn't want to play the 1-2s and allow others to create chances for him?! :rant:

What a fifa mentality, you cant just get "rid" of player, his wife, kids lifestyle, friends everything has to be taken into consideration. He also cost us 50mill, more then most of the players bought to help him score, which they dont do, its very much worth are time to get him to score.

No falcao he's the same damned player only on better form, and i only ever heard of one swap deal ever. So stop suggesting that happen, Im all for another striker of quality, someone in the league of cavani, or even a cheaper alternative to play with or some games instead of torres.

Omg... u are really a stupid person. He is a fucking professional!!! Moving around is part of his job, There are footballers in lower leagues that has to move around cities/leagues every season and those players doesnt even get much money but its still part of their job. Dont you dare start to feel sorry for Torres. Hes living a dream life goddamit!! And yes, we bought him fr 50 million and did everything we could to build a teams that would work for him but have it worked? Not a bit. Its over, dude.

Weve done everything we can and its time to move on. He is a flop, maybe the biggest flop in the history of football and we have to accept that and move on.

Omg... u are really a stupid person. He is a fucking professional!!! Moving around is part of his job, There are footballers in lower leagues that has to move around cities/leagues every season and those players doesnt even get much money but its still part of their job. Dont you dare start to feel sorry for Torres. Hes living a dream life goddamit!! And yes, we bought him fr 50 million and did everything we could to build a teams that would work for him but have it worked? Not a bit. Its over, dude.

Weve done everything we can and its time to move on. He is a flop, maybe the biggest flop in the history of football and we have to accept that and move on.

We only started building a team for him this year, a team incapable of giving him a ball he wants is what we came up with, everything about this is a flop, but torres is only a small piece of it. Your nativity to his personal life dosent show much in the way of maturity either. You put any striker stuck in the middle today at stoke with those type of balls to him, nothing short of messi would get through, and i hate messi as a player but thats exactly what we would need and we still dont even know if that would work since messi never played the PL. Team need width, Give Torres a ball and some space and he will score, and what i mean by space is 2 defenders instead of 4 like today.

We only started building a team for him this year, a team incapable of giving him a ball he wants is what we came up with, everything about this is a flop, but torres is only a small piece of it. Your nativity to his personal life dosent show much in the way of maturity either. You put any striker stuck in the middle today at stoke with those type of balls to him, nothing short of messi would get through, and i hate messi as a player but thats exactly what we would need and we still dont even know if that would work since messi never played the PL. Team need width, Give Torres a ball and some space and he will score, and what i mean by space is 2 defenders instead of 4 like today.

So you want us to start deciding how many defenders that should be marking Torres? I mean seriously! If there are many defenders marking Torres now, then what do you expect will happen when (if) torres gets back to his world class form?

If your a world class player you should deal with the situation, no mather how many players that are marking you. Look at Messi for example. Every game he is playing, no matter if its a low table team Barca are playing or Real Madrid, he always have half the team up his ass but he still gives the opposition a really hard time and keeps scoring all the time. And no, im not saying that we should compare those 2, just want you to know that there are players that are having worse situations than Torres.

And if theres one player which i feel sorry for in Chelsea its Sturridge who is a young and fresh striker that has shown that he has a lot of potential but never gets time to play just because it will harm poor little Torres confidence if we bench him.

So you want us to start deciding how many defenders that should be marking Torres? I mean seriously! If there are many defenders marking Torres now, then what do you expect will happen when (if) torres gets back to his world class form?

This sum's up your miss understand of the game, with more width in the team, wingers going wide, it drags defenders out wide as well, which makes more space for Torres, so yes that is how "we" decide how many defenders are marking Torres, the rest is utter jibberish. The team is so narrow that nothing short of messi could break through, which i already explained. Messi also has a much easier league to play in as a whole, dont take anything away from stoke, we played to their strengths today, any top 10 PL side is a dam fine team.

I think we should just let the children moan and winge about torres, they dont understand the game clearly,

You cant compare Drogba and Torres, Drogba didnt need as much service, Torres is a finisher, Drogba was an all around striker, thats the difference,

If the striker needs service then he needs service you play to his strengths, thats something were not doing,

As someone said already im glad the people on the ground dont share these retarded opinion's or we really would be in trouble.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

So basically you're saying that we should adapt our style to Torres? Who the fuck is Torres? Oh, the biggest flop in the history of Chelsea FC.

And you want us to adapt to him, you're ridiculous.

The only right solution is to get rid of him. He is nowhere near the quality we need.