Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Champions League Thread

Jas
Followers 4

I didn't mean the football presentation, but the theatrics. The crying for the cameras, the fake forgivesses requests to 'his people' and all BS he pulled... disgusting. There was a fan made report that showed him looking for the cameras to show his 'heartbreak' and how every interview was filled of BS. It was the most blantant PR move to change the focus from the embarrassment he individually and the team collectively brought. So not to be blamed for 3 of the first 5 goals Brazil conceded he started that oscar worth performance. Disgusting

how do you know it was all fake? Maybe he is that volatile :) and from the reports he is like that (Iva was mentioning it one of these days). It would certainly match his game.

The loss was on the difference in quality, but the trashing was solely on Scolari and I am a Gremio supporter. There is no excuse for the starting line up we started with. Some commentators were very pessimistic before the kickoff, because of it. We had a 2-men midfield that got crushed by a 5-men midfield with superior players - honestly, it's that simple.

I could name at least 5 players who also had horrid performances alongside David Luiz that day.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, This is a civilized Gala fan. Sorry for all the "invasion", I'm pleased to say you accept foreigners to your forum. I'll give you some heads up about our squad and recent situation. It do

We have Fernando Torres, you don't

Posted Images

how do you know it was all fake? Maybe he is that volatile :) and from the reports he is like that (Iva was mentioning it one of these days). It would certainly match his game.

The loss was on the difference in quality, but the trashing was solely on Scolari and I am a Gremio supporter. There is no excuse for the starting line up we started with. Some commentators were very pessimistic before the kickoff, because of it. We had a 2-men midfield that got crushed by a 5-men midfield with superior players - honestly, it's that simple.

I could name at least 5 players who also had horrid performances alongside David Luiz that day.

I'm not saying he wasn't upset. But you could see the agenda from afar. There were some takes taken from the stadium and even TV cameras that away from the cameras he was quiet, just upset, but in one of them you see him completely transform once a camera moves closer to where he is. Google it. It's crystal clear.

Everyone was upset that day and I agree many deserved criticism, Scolari more than anyone else, but he's been slammed by foreign media and here in Brazil it was actually much less... it was a spectacle. One I hate to remember. I lost all my respect for him that day. I do believe he was really upset, but he was also trying to save face - and hard.

Aguero and Silva, arguably two of City's leading attacking components, are always bottle jobs against Barca, even when they were in Spain.

Aguero has got even better since leaving Atletico. Harsh comment when in the first leg last season he was injured and the second leg he went off injured after 45 minutes. A fit Aguero can really trouble that Barca defence. World's best striker for me.

I'm not saying he wasn't upset. But you could see the agenda from afar. There were some takes taken from the stadium and even TV cameras that away from the cameras he was quiet, just upset, but in one of them you see him completely transform once a camera moves closer to where he is. Google it. It's crystal clear.

Everyone was upset that day and I agree many deserved criticism, Scolari more than anyone else, but he's been slammed by foreign media and here in Brazil it was actually much less... it was a spectacle. One I hate to remember. I lost all my respect for him that day. I do believe he was really upset, but he was also trying to save face - and hard.

fair enough. My disappointment was with Thiago Silva - who (i hear) actually f* up yesterday in their league loss.

Back to CL though, I just wish Blanc, or whoever may replace him, doesn't stick Luiz in midfield against us. it could become challenging if they pulled a Mourinho against us.

Rather have them playing attractive football with only Motta defending in the middle. :)

• Like 1

Aguero has got even better since leaving Atletico. Harsh comment when in the first leg last season he was injured and the second leg he went off injured after 45 minutes. A fit Aguero can really trouble that Barca defence. World's best striker for me.

Aguero will be injured for the game against Barca...... and you know it :eyebrows: .

Google translate isn't great but from what I can gather from the PSG forums they don't seem like a very confident lot. Even see a few claiming that we're stronger than them in literally every area on the pitch. Most of their negativity comes from their complete lack of faith in Laurent Blanc, though.

• Like 1

Someone nut David Luiz

Lol, Costa!

That will be very interesting to see: Costa Vs. Luiz. The pair of them will love winding each other up. I can see a red card somewhere in that battle if it gets heated enough.

• Like 2

I think City will actually beat Barça... I really don't know where people get the idea that Barça currently have a great team. They don't. They're a mess, with tons of 'lucky' calls their way, and more ups and downs than rollercoasters at Disneyland.

I'm happy with PSG. I want us to score three past Luiz... in Paris and then four in London :P

Seriously, I went from loving the guy to not standing him during the WC and all that shit he said (and cried) to the television cameras to pretend he actually gave a fuck. Clown.

It all comes down to know how and experience. City have been poor in europe and not just this season. Except for the roma match, they were a shambles. Barca have not been great but against a team like city and a manager like pelegrinin who wants to fight fire with fire, I just can't see city outscoring them.

I don't have the time to go through all comments but I seriously doubt that Jose and our team for that matter can be outclassed by some Blanc or any replacement coach in the midst of the season. Fear not Ibrahimovic nor Luiz because a champion player in spirit does not join a french league team. Easy win!

I think City will actually beat Barça... I really don't know where people get the idea that Barça currently have a great team. They don't. They're a mess, with tons of 'lucky' calls their way, and more ups and downs than rollercoasters at Disneyland.

I'm happy with PSG. I want us to score three past Luiz... in Paris and then four in London :P

Seriously, I went from loving the guy to not standing him during the WC and all that shit he said (and cried) to the television cameras to pretend he actually gave a fuck. Clown.

1. They DO have a great team actually. I hate Barcelona from the bottom of my heart, but denying they have a great team with a serious attacking force is being blind.

2. They have (for as long as I have remembered) always been lucky with getting calls their way.

And I dont think City will beat them. Maybe at home, but Im pretty sure Barcelona will advance. City are quite rubbish when competing in CL (for some reason).

Google translate isn't great but from what I can gather from the PSG forums they don't seem like a very confident lot. Even see a few claiming that we're stronger than them in literally every area on the pitch. Most of their negativity comes from their complete lack of faith in Laurent Blanc, though.

We are stronger than them in every position on the pitch bar 1 maybe 2, imo.

Courtois

Ivanovic Silva Terry Azpilucueta

Matic Fabregas

Schurrle Oscar Hazard

Costa / Ibra / Cavani (take yr pick)

If you don't mind can you point me in the direction of the forum you were on? And how do I get the whole website to google translate to english?

Last time David Luiz had an amazing game and PSG bought him.

Will they want one of our players again after this match?

Of course we won't sell Hazard, Costa, Fabregas, Matic and Courtois. I think anyone else could be sold.

• James changed the title to Champions League thread
  • James changed the title to Champions League Thread