Swansea 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Our worst peformance since qpr.... Terrible, no tempo through out the game.....

I can't believe mata has this much influence.

Oscar, hazard = average without mata

Torres was shit, RDM should have removed him instead of moses.

Were not on top anymore... Bullshit...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats whats so annoying!Last Sunday..chance for a gap then comes along Clatternburg and volia..gap lost and one behind...least only one point behind for now.

We do seem to have shit Nov/Dec/January..hopfully this can end on Weds and back to normal

Our worst peformance since qpr.... Terrible, no tempo through out the game.....

I can't believe mata has this much influence.

Oscar, hazard = average without mata

Torres was shit, RDM should have removed him instead of moses.

Were not on top anymore... Bullshit...

Like i said before, Maestro Mata is our backbone, he's our best player by far

Moses was taken off because he hasn't played much this season and he played 120+ minutes a few days ago. Remember all the discussions people had about playing starters in the league cup game? This is the price we paid for playing so many starters heavy minutes against United. Was it worth it? Maybe. Maybe not. Give us a full squad and we almost certainly win today.

Oscar was having a bad game and although I've never liked Bertrand in the midfield, RDM had very limited options with such a weak bench.

Moses was showing no signs of fatigue, he gave much more in the second half than Torres. Even if he wanted to take Moses off, Sturridge should never be the replacement. Could have brought on Marin, or Bertrand and moved Hazard to the right. The goal we conceded was a direct error from having Sturridge on the wing. His poor defending let the Swansea player in and created the chance.

Loss against Shakhtar and loss against Liverpool and we'll have our usual Nov.-Dec. slump.

I really dont see us losing two games at home in a row. That will be shocking, specially because our team is better than those. If that happen it will mean that the Clattenburg's case was a disaster for the rest of the season.

Understandable draw, considering after 210 mins hard fought with Scum Utd, and the weather didn't help as well.

Understandable subs too except Bertrand with Oscar, should've brought on Marin.

Once again Torres becomes the scapegoat *facepalm*. Give him a break, he simply did nothing wrong ffs. I can understand why it's Moses got subbed because he has just played 120mins and we needed someone upfront to win headers which Torres did very well in this aspect.

Stop overreacting guys, we can't win every match and Swansea away is always tough.

It's November! Its shite but we've lost one league game pretty much down to shite refeering and an OG and drew today due to a shite performance!League aint over yet nothing is over yet!All that matters is our next game and putting in a decent performance...Man U lost 2 games and they're not exactly doing bad! Just need to bounce back

Moses was showing no signs of fatigue, he gave much more in the second half than Torres. Even if he wanted to take Moses off, Sturridge should never be the replacement. Could have brought on Marin, or Bertrand and moved Hazard to the right. The goal we conceded was a direct error from having Sturridge on the wing. His poor defending let the Swansea player in and created the chance.

No. The goal we conceded came first from Cole who gave away the ball cheaply back to Swansea from a throw-in!

Last season we were 6th in the table of the PL. This season we are building a new team, for me its a surprise that we are doing so well in the beginning of this season.

I never expected us to beat both Manchester's team this season. The reality is we are fighting for a top 4 finish, but our aim this season is build another team. This is not like past seasons, time to stop this bullshit.

Like i said before, Maestro Mata is our backbone, he's our best player by far

I agree. But it would be unfair to downplay Oscar and Hazard, two 21 year old newbies that actually rocked Chelsea from the start. As they need Mata, Mata needs them. They are part of the reaon Mata shines like a diamond.

The problem is the team needs the trio to perform. This because we lack power up front. No playing options there leaves us with no option then to rely on the genius of the maestros. Also, it makes us prone to heir weakness: defending. Defending starts with the striker, both in position, movement as in simply not losing the ball everytime or slowing the flow of our attack down.

Add the specifics our pivot (slow) and defence (strong but positionally/strategically weak, especially with attacking full backs. This is not a critique at all at them though.

I just feel the missing link in this team is a good striker, that can act act as a supplement to the three maestros while being decnly prolific.

So,once again - Torres, you loveboat scorer - go away.

Edit: sorry for the ipad typos ....