Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what RDM was expecting by bringing on Sturridge for Moses. Moses contributes significantly to our defence. sturridge does not. sturridge should have come on for Torres, bad sub.

Bertrand for Oscar was just asking for it. setting us up to defend, of course we are going to be put under pressure, you cant do this in the premier league any more, parking the bus is a risky risky tactic and needs luck, most teams are now able to break down these difficult defenses, and by taking of an attacking palyer for a defensive one, we just sit in our half, and eventually they will break through. stupid stupid subs and tactical changes and it cost us.

Don't know what RDM was expecting by bringing on Sturridge for Moses. Moses contributes significantly to our defence. sturridge does not. sturridge should have come on for Torres, bad sub.

Bertrand for Oscar was just asking for it. setting us up to defend, of course we are going to be put under pressure, you cant do this in the premier league any more, parking the bus is a risky risky tactic and needs luck, most teams are now able to break down these difficult defenses, and by taking of an attacking palyer for a defensive one, we just sit in our half, and eventually they will break through. stupid stupid subs and tactical changes and it cost us.

and when I saw the look on RDM's face before the equaliser one could tell he knew he made a mistake. We fuckin need a proper striker. Neither Sturridge nor Torres is one. Without Lamps we have no proper finisher and Without Lamps, Terry, Mata we have no leaders on the pitch, Our goal was lucky cos torres fucked up all chances from open play.

Besides the Moses-Sturridge sub, I really don't think RDM cocked up his tactics at all. If that ball doesnt deflect off of our defender to pablo perfectly set up for him to smack it, we'd all be singing about a brilliant tactical performance from RDM...a lesson in holding a one goal lead...

Give it a break, they got a lucky bounce and we were missing an integral part of our midfield; why is RDM always the scapegoat?

Below par performance from the European Champions, cmon RDM the last time we played negatively we dropped points against QPR, the league is won against smaller teams not only the big dogs. Better step up against Shakhtar or we wont make it to the knockout stage.

Cech, Cahil, Moses, Azpi, Mikel and Oscar were the only players that started who weren't shit today. Rest of the starters poor show, fucking bullshit. Never wanted to win the game at all. Torres must go in January, unless he scores 20 goals before then I will continue to say it. Sturridge is a cock, complains about not playing comes on and does significantly fuck all. Might need 2 new strikers, another CM and possibly another LB as Cole has been terrible for a few weeks now. Maybe all he deserves a one year deal at this rate.

Say I'm being harsh/overreacting if you want but I believe we should be looking to beat Swansea EASILY with the current group of players we have. Swansea aren't pushovers but they're not world beaters, terrible performance. Robbie won't be in the job after this season if he keeps making ridiculous decisions like Bertrand for Oscar too, trying to sit it out with 10 minutes left. Maybe use that change when theres 2-4 minutes left when it looks much more realistic that Swansea won't fucking score. Also Sturridge for Moses, I am unsure what he was watching, Moses was our best player imo. At least he took Rami on though, Romeu was pathetic, gave it away far too much.Thats the negatives anyway.

Positives imo Gary Cahill was good offensively and defensively. His block on Danny Grahams shot at the end was brilliant as was his tackle on Pablo Hernandez when Hernandez had a few yards on him, just shows third choice CB my arse, better than Luiz right now. Victor Moses was our best player today, perhaps should of ran at young Ben Davies more though supposing he's not very experienced but a good performance all around and Azpi looks better than Bran does at right back.

We play like that and Shaktar will fuck us up though.... discoball hair will probably run a mock if he gets as much room as some Swansea players got today.

A typical Villas-Boas game. Boring, a late goal conceded and loss of points.

We didn't deserve to win, no way. We knew we would have a tough fixture list and this is another game that we fucked up.