Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesn't matter how many we scored, if our defenders can't keep tight, the match is lost anyway.

we scored one goal, a few minutes to go and we couldn't hold on. what the fucking hell is that?

At 1-0 it's always risky...

If we could have scored a 2nd game over...

Yes our defence is shit, but we still need a recognised striker to score goals and take the pressure off...

At 1-0 it's always risky...

If we could have scored a 2nd game over...

Yes our defence is shit, but we still need a recognised striker to score goals and take the pressure off...

yes, and a couple more recognised attacking midfielders/wingers.

a couple more proper center backs and wing-backs would be great.

Arsenal isn't swansea(a lesser team) moreover we should have attacked as we did at emirates RDM is to comfortable at the sidelines he should have voiced out for his players to push out. Am just wondering what happened to our countering ability?

we dint have our spine, our backbone today MATA. we never looked like getting a 2nd, plus oscar was playing poorly. he faded in the 2nd half. plus my comment was because people were making rdm the sole reason of our loss.

Our defenders where solid, its our attackers that succumbed by not pressing high up the pitch. May be fatigue?

Not seen it mentioned enough, our defence was good today. Only problem was Cole who kept giving the ball away.

Ivanovic, Azpi and Cahill did their jobs for the most part and didn't do silly things like we're used to seeing from that curly haired guy.

Also we hoofed the ball like once or twice from defence, if Luiz was there that number will be 15 :lol:

So far our defence this season has been ok, but not exactly great, however, we have got through on the brilliance of our midfielders, especially our beautiful trio, however they can't always perform and in this game we were without mata, ramires (from the start). Hazard played ok, but oscar wasn't great (he wasn't bad but he wasn't in the game enough). This is when we need our striker to pop out and create something out of nothing... Man city, have tevez aguero dxeko etc, man u have rvp, yet we have torres. Now we have the best AM trio in the premier league but without that big threat up top we lack things on occasion. Now Torres didn't play very well, but then its not exactly like you can blame everything on him. He wasn't at fault for giving the ball away or the tactical decisions. If it hadn't been for that we would have had a scare but had the points. Good news is that all our threats didn't win (Man u the exception)... City drew, arsenal lost, tottenham lost, everton drew. So its not all bad, but it is something we are aware of and a problem we could face in the near future...

Lol at all the rage towards RDM's subs. I don't see that big of a mistake by our manager. The draw is a result of poor performance from most players. IMO only Cech, Cahill, Azpi and Hazard were playing ok, but to have 5 out of 6 playing OK is not going to win you the game against a team like Swansea. We need to up our performances if we want the 3 points against Shaktar, and we are in dire need to stop this November form before it goes into December.

Poor game, actually quite lucky Swansea weren't that clinical on their chances. Luckily Man City drew, so we remain 2nd. Not that this place is where we want to be, but REMEMBER THIS:

We are in a period of transition. These odd games with poor performances will come. I expect at least 7-10 of these games during this season. And we've had a few already. Monaco, Ukraine and Wales, to mention those that come to mind. I didn't expect us to win anything apart from the World Cup and maybe FA Cup, but next year and the years to come, we look the better team than any in the BPL. Take a biscuit my fellow Chelsea supporters, we'll bounce back eventually, but just bare in mind that our team is extraordinarily young, and needs to settle. Still amazed of all the talent in our squad. Big times lie ahead, but it will take some time! :)

Not the opposite?

Nope. subbing torres for sturridge was pretty basic and removing moses and oscar who are the few players that can hold the ball up the pitch to bring in bertrand made me to think we were up against barca. Marin would have even been a better sub than bertrand in this game. I just think we lost this points on our own. BUT THE WEATHER MIGHT HAVE PLAYED ITS PART AS WELL. After the rain started we couldn't play anymore.

Lol at all the rage towards RDM's subs. I don't see that big of a mistake by our manager. The draw is a result of poor performance from most players. IMO only Cech, Cahill, Azpi and Hazard were playing ok, but to have 5 out of 6 playing OK is not going to win you the game against a team like Swansea. We need to up our performances if we want the 3 points against Shaktar, and we are in dire need to stop this November form before it goes into December.

Poor game, actually quite lucky Swansea weren't that clinical on their chances. Luckily Man City drew, so we remain 2nd. Not that this place is where we want to be, but REMEMBER THIS:

We are in a period of transition. These odd games with poor performances will come. I expect at least 7-10 of these games during this season. And we've had a few already. Monaco, Ukraine and Wales, to mention those that come to mind. I didn't expect us to win anything apart from the World Cup and maybe FA Cup, but next year and the years to come, we look the better team than any in the BPL. Take a biscuit my fellow Chelsea supporters, we'll bounce back eventually, but just bare in mind that our team is extraordinarily young, and needs to settle. Still amazed of all the talent in our squad. Big times lie ahead, but it will take some time! :)

the best post i ve seen today dude.... patience is the key with this squad except in the striker position. thats a thing we should solve asap. jan1 i want torres sold, or latest by jan 2.

Nope. subbing torres for sturridge was pretty basic and removing moses and oscar who are the few players that can hold the ball up the pitch to bring in bertrand made me to think we were up against barca. Marin would have even been a better sub than bertrand in this game. I just think we lost this points on our own. BUT THE WEATHER MIGHT HAVE PLAYED ITS PART AS WELL. After the snow started we couldn't play anymore.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

the best post i ve seen today dude.... patience is the key with this squad except in the striker position. thats a thing we should solve asap. jan1 i want torres sold, or latest by jan 2.

Thanks man. Patience is in indeed vital for us. Consistency too. I for one wants RDM as our long term manager, and don't want Pep anywhere near our club. When we play our best now, we can beat anyone. Imagine in a few years how impressive we can turn out to be?

Yes we've got problems. Lacking goals from strikers, scrappy defense at times etc. But these will be solved eventually, I believe. We have seen how good this side can be, that they can turn around ANY result. We have seen the potential of Mata, Oscar and Hazard do their magic on the pitch. And they will get better when they have had time together. I am personally SO EXCITED, and glad to hear that I am not alone. ;)

Nope. subbing torres for sturridge was pretty basic and removing moses and oscar who are the few players that can hold the ball up the pitch to bring in bertrand made me to think we were up against barca. Marin would have even been a better sub than bertrand in this game. I just think we lost this points on our own. BUT THE WEATHER MIGHT HAVE PLAYED ITS PART AS WELL. After the snow started we couldn't play anymore.

80th minute. team is 1-0 up. not playing particularly well. not looking like getting a 2nd. and u want rdm to sub oscar for marin(who has not played for a moment this season). can u imagine the stick rdm would have got if we had conceded then.

Thanks man. Patience is in indeed vital for us. Consistency too. I for one wants RDM as our long term manager, and don't want Pep anywhere near our club. When we play our best now, we can beat anyone. Imagine in a few years how impressive we can turn out to be?

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif:yay: :yay: :yay::getin: :getin: :getin: :getin:

i thought i was the only one who dint want pep to have any connection with chelsea...