Swansea 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

well, moses was our best, torres is still shit, without a striker will get nowhere! the goals cahill+ midfielders dont win you the league you got to have vocal striker!

shame we didnt see it out! i don;t blame rdm, we had enough players in the box to close in on hernandez

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see people are overreacting as normal. Usual Talkchelsea idiocy has resumed.

I'd imagine RDM is under instruction to play Torres no matter what. From what we've heard on the grape vine Torres has been guaranteed to be our number 1 striker, so RDM can't justs go dropping him and we all know how much of a drama queen Torres is if he gets subbed off after 60 minutes.

We're stuck with Torres for the next 3 years, no doubt about that. No one will want him now. It's just whether or not we can afford to bring another top striker with our wage structure as it is.

It's not the result, it's the lack doing anything when we had the ball. If we play really well and get unlucky then fair enough but we were genuinely shit today. That's the annoying part. At least we didn't lose and Swansea are a decent team but it's like when the rain and hail came, we weren't up for it. Bring back the captain to sort this defending out.

lets go another way today...

what a brilliant performance by torres. amazing workrate, i mean its not easy to stand still in one place for 90+ minutes guys. his finishing was tremendous. he simply never misses the goal and his shots were better than carlos or beckham. this guy is the way to go. i think we should give him a 10 year contract. infact play him even wen he is in his 90s, how different can it be from what he is been doing at this moment. hats off to torres. i gave this guy a standing ovation after the match. totally deserved it. dint put a foot wrong. hope to see such performaces alwys.

Robbie has to take the blame for this one, imo. Terrible decision to take Moses off who kept that left side quite for the whole time he was on the pitch. And it was from Danny's defensive error that the goal came, not that I blame Danny because he simply doesn't have the ability to defend well. RDM should have taken Torres off who did absolutely nothing in the second half. Taking Oscar off was inviting pressure too.

Moses was taken off because he hasn't played much this season and he played 120+ minutes a few days ago. Remember all the discussions people had about playing starters in the league cup game? This is the price we paid for playing so many starters heavy minutes against United. Was it worth it? Maybe. Maybe not. Give us a full squad and we almost certainly win today.

Oscar was having a bad game and although I've never liked Bertrand in the midfield, RDM had very limited options with such a weak bench.

Torres didn't have his worst game today, why is he the focus for criticism? 40% of Chelsea shots on target came from him, others much worse.

i guess as long as he strings a pass he deserves good reaction?

did you watch the game? you know how many moments in the game he basically " anelka'd " our attack?

HIS SHIT. we need new striker, and if you can;t see that, your just fanboy

Good to see people are overreacting as normal. Usual Talkchelsea idiocy has resumed.

I'd imagine RDM is under instruction to play Torres no matter what. From what we've heard on the grape vine Torres has been guaranteed to be our number 1 striker, so RDM can't justs go dropping him and we all know how much of a drama queen Torres is if he gets subbed off after 60 minutes.

We're stuck with Torres for the next 3 years, no doubt about that. No one will want him now. It's just whether or not we can afford to bring another top striker with our wage structure as it is.

TalkChelsea idiocy?

Who the fuck are you to say that? Some knob that's happy for Torres to keep being played?

Someone who thinks RDMs subs were good?

Edit: fucking iPad autocorrect

Yeah, the only idiocy on here is the shit you're spouting...

TalkChelsea idiocy?

Who the fuck are you to say that? Some knob that's happy for Torres to keep being played?

You're a douche bag. That is all.

Martin Lipton is that you?

i guess as long as he strings a pass he deserves good reaction?

did you watch the game? you know how many moments in the game he basically " anelka'd " our attack?

HIS SHIT. we need new striker, and if you can;t see that, your just fanboy

Ok, let me clarify before you and others goes bonkers. I am not defending Torres here or saying he was good. He was shit but so was everyone. I don't know what was Ashley cole doing in the whole match. His worst performance ever. Romeu was looking lost in the first half. Hazard was loosing the ball as well. Our offensive play was just not good.

TalkChelsea idiocy?

too harsh dude. ramires for romeu was good, sturridge was moses very very poor, bertrand for oscar not so bad. oscar was lost in 2nd half, was having a poor match plus as far as i remember rdm has put on bert in every match where we are a goal ahead (arsenal etc) and it had worked.

if we weren't robbed against Manure, and we all know how disgraceful that was, we would still be top with today's draw. people's comments would be a lot different. i do agree our performance today was not good enough but i didn't think it was going to be a definite 3 points in Swansea.

Moses was taken off because he hasn't played much this season and he played 120+ minutes a few days ago. Remember all the discussions people had about playing starters in the league cup game? This is the price we paid for playing so many starters heavy minutes against United. Was it worth it? Maybe. Maybe not. Give us a full squad and we almost certainly win today.

Oscar was having a bad game and although I've never liked Bertrand in the midfield, RDM had very limited options with such a weak bench.

The provlem was why brought danny that everybody know he cannot defend.