Swansea 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

what i hate the most is that teams (mostly Man City) win games they dont fucking deserve to and we GET what we deserve....im more worried about Shakhtar tbh.. not great form heading into that match.

hate that too, can't recapitulate a match we won undeservedly

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another stupid decision by RDM. i think things gonna be better if he swap torres with marin and let sturridge to be the striker.

I dont see the point to let bertrand play, he can't hold the ball for fuck sake.

and i think that's the basic reason why swansea can outplayed us.

Defence was actually solid today, without David Luiz in there :P but the forward players did not play as well. It happens though, there will always be games like these over the course of the season.

Yeah, its sometimes difficult to avoid draws at away games. And Swansea are a good side. Hopefully we can put in a good shift against Donetsk and use it to recover some momentum.

Swansea arent the easiest teams at time to play against.And the Premier League is un predicatble as shown anyone can take points.And if you dont take chances your gana get punished.This seemed like the Wigan game from last season

Just sucks to see Man U top after having a chance last week to extend the gap to 7..have it brought to 1..then them be ahead..and we're always crap before we play Liverpool..

A typical Villas-Boas game. Boring, a late goal conceded and loss of points.

We didn't deserve to win, no way. We knew we would have a tough fixture list and this is another game that we fucked up.

There is no better way to describe this match,

defending has been poor this season... you can play any pair of CBs there and they will be under pressure and will eventually concede. Swansea attackers are hardly world class and still caused problems espec in the second half.

It's just math really... Last season we had more players committed to defending, so the defense line was far more protected. Mata was the only player who did not contributed to defense last season; now we've got Mata, Sturridge (esp playing wide), Torres (Drogba was better in defense too), Hazard, Moses, and to a lesser degree Oscar (he defends well at times, but not consistent).

I Think its important to give credit to Swansea, they didn't tire. very pressing football, a demanding tactic, similar to waht United used on Sunday, the difference is SWansea didn't tire, and i think thats mainly down to how tired we were and clumsy/slow we were going forward.

To people saying bringing Bertrand on was the right thing because we were being dominated down that side.... why did RDM wait so long? the way i see it, if we keep an attacking palyer there, we are going to have more possesion and be dangerous on the attack. with a defender there, we are inviting them on and relying on our players defensive abilities. any anyway, in the second half Cole looked a lot better and was dealign with him better, it wasnt a good sub bringing bertrand on. it would make sense if it was a straight swap with goal, but it wasn't. We are an attacking team now, we playh with our possesion with our attacking players, you remove an attacking player for a defender that happens....

Robbie has to take the blame for this one, imo. Terrible decision to take Moses off who kept that left side quite for the whole time he was on the pitch. And it was from Danny's defensive error that the goal came, not that I blame Danny because he simply doesn't have the ability to defend well. RDM should have taken Torres off who did absolutely nothing in the second half. Taking Oscar off was inviting pressure too.

Fucking shit performance and thoroughly deserved not to win. With all those players we had on the pitch, why were we so shit with the ball? We created fuck all. Hopeless. This Torres saga needs to end now, this is the kind of game you need your big striker to make the difference and get a winner when we're not playing so well but he didn't do anything. Yes we made a couple of chances but we still should've played better than that.

Anyway lol at Tottenham. We have a big test now, some very tough games. We have to beat Shakhtar and Liverpool. We have to!

Take a deep breath everyone. It's been a long week. Long way to go in the season and we usually don't do well in winters. Do we? Concentrate on the CL match and the win their will lift the spirits. Every team will fuck up once in a while which includes Utd and CIty.

Not good performance offensively. Take Mata out and there's nothing left even with Oscar,Hazard playing.

Credible performance defensively though. Ashley needed rest. Most forgettable game of the season - period. Let's roll onto Shakhtar.

Side-note : JT's domestic ban ends. About time!

I was hoping we would be on our way back home, thinking we have Swans away behind us and three points in the bag. Shit. 2 points lost definitely.

I'm not even sure whether Mata would save our day today. They were simply more hungry than us.