Arsenal vs Chelsea

Jase

I swear if you read through their threads about this match, you'd think they were playing against Wigan.

They are all predicting scores like 3-0 and 4-1. They're so cocky it's like they think they're Barca. Saying they'll dominate possession the entire match and destroy our midfield. Saying things like "Gervinho will show Hazard how a real winger plays." They say stupid shit like "their defense looks so shakey so far" when we've conceded the same number of goals as they have.

Basically they say we have absolutely no chance and they'll completely blow us off the pitch.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear if you read through their threads about this match, you'd think they were playing against Wigan.

They are all predicting scores like 3-0 and 4-1. They're so cocky it's like they think they're Barca.

Some of our own fans act like they're Barca as well...<_< Small club mentality is there only mindset...

Anyways, Arsenal fans are too cocky and hopefully the Arsenal team feel the same way because it will lead to complacency. If we keep tight at the back first and foremost, use our possession well and above all, take our chances, we can easily win this, if not give them a beating.

I just pray Robbie doesn't use the Lamps/Mikel pivot.

I really hope we have a great game and completely humiliate Arsenal. I hate that club with a fucking passion. Get them off their high horses.

Agree, hope we rape them and put them back in their place. Anyway, If we do see a surprise from Robbie, that being Azpi at RB, it will be because we need his pace.

I was thinking, if we were to choose a defensive type winger for the RW, why not try Azpi? Better technically than Rambo, gives us more width and good crosses. I think Moses tracks back fine though, so he could start.

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires/Lampard Mikel

Azpilcueta Mata Hazard

Torres

Or

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires/Lampard Mikel

Moses Oscar Mata

Torres

wth??? no mata???? really!!!

Yes, Mata played mid-week and against Arsenal we must open up the field!

I never said this is our BEST formation, just the one best suited for this particular game.

They say stupid shit like "their defense looks so shakey so far" when we've conceded the same number of goals as they have.

Numbers don't tell the whole truth. Against decent teams we've been crap defensively, including not so decent Reading.

Wait, what did you say?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22WqS9TZDeQ

Yeah but would have scored more had his finishing been better!

True. Can't fault him for the games he scored vital goals in though, actually wanted Kalou to stay on tbh could have been an option for upfront this year. Would rather Torres, Sturridge and Kalou than Torres and Sturridge!

True. Can't fault him for the games he scored vital goals in though, actually wanted Kalou to stay on tbh could have been an option for upfront this year. Would rather Torres, Sturridge and Kalou than Torres and Sturridge!

Hindsight... ;)

Wait, what did you say?!

You cant use one miss to judge that, every one has missed an open goal before,remember Henry's one against us?

and no im not comparing them before any one runs down my throat just saying every one misses the odd sitter, if he did that 3 or 4 times a season then you will have a point.