Arsenal vs Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

In Sevilla, Spain, we have started a nex pool (fantasy game) with the match Arsenal Vs Chelsea. We would like to invite you all, Chelsea's supporters, to this game. Its free (we earn no money at all), and you can win a Spanish team's t-shirt like next one. Yoy can find the game here: http://www.sportise....PorraSevillista

camisetaseleccion.jpg

Thaks, lets go Chelsea, and Sevilla!

Have merged the two threads together since it's related to this game. No need for another extra thread. :)

'We will know more about us on Saturday afternoon, but much more about us after 10 or 15 games,'

'If we do well at home against the strong teams it will have a big impact on our chances.'

^ Wenger on the game. I would say exactly the same about us. If we can at least get decent results away against the top teams, then beat them at home, we will be up there come May.

To add more of what he said...

Wenger on Drogba: 'I don't know if Chelsea miss him, but we don't miss him. He did a lot of damage against us'

Wenger on Terry's international retirement: 'It was a surprise to me. If it's how he feels you have to respect that decision'

Wenger on Chelsea: 'They were efficient [in Europe]. They showed tenacity, a bit of luck too, and you have to congratulate them'

Wenger on Hazard: 'I am not surprised that he has gone to Chelsea and is straight away one of their stars'

RDM is a motivator and IM sure he will pump the players up by matching Arsenal with offensive setup, we will not be afraid and we will catch them with our offensive force. He will surprise us with a line-up of hazard - oscar - mata rounding up the 3 attacking midfielders and mikel and ramires as pivots. RDM had been experimenting with this kind of setup for 2 consecutive games and evidently it was fruitful against wolves. Oscar will be marking Cazorla defensively and ramires will presure Diaby. Im sure many of you will dismiss this idea but i feel we should be more proactive than reactive what arsenals tactics.

RDM is a motivator and IM sure he will pump the players up by matching Arsenal with offensive setup, we will not be afraid and we will catch them with our offensive force. He will surprise us with a line-up of hazard - oscar - mata rounding up the 3 attacking midfielders and mikel and ramires as pivots. RDM had been experimenting with this kind of setup for 2 consecutive games and evidently it was fruitful against wolves. Oscar will be marking Cazorla defensively and ramires will presure Diaby. Im sure many of you will dismiss this idea but i feel we should be more proactive than reactive what arsenals tactics.

Agreed and I hope RDM does as you say and surprises us with 3 AM's and Ramires instead of Lampard. I think we need to take the game to Arsenal like they did to City.

Agreed and I hope RDM does as you say and surprises us with 3 AM's and Ramires instead of Lampard. I think we need to take the game to Arsenal like they did to City.

Arsenal will rip us apart. The only thing they lack is quality finishing upfront.

Most things I've read have us down as outsiders for this. Arsenal are in form but I still think we will get something. I agree with this post that the game will finish 1-1:

http://blog.oddslife.com/2012/09/oddslifes-week-6-premier-league-preview/

What does everyone else think the score will be?

From Arsenal Mania forums:

------------------Mannone----------

Jenkinson----Koscielny--Vermaelen----Gibbs

---------------Arteta----Diaby

------------------Cazorla

Oxlade----------Walcott-----------Podolski

3-0

Podolski, Walcott and Oxlade with the goals.

Don't see us winning the game without a physical striker like Drogba up front.

Torres has looked extremely bad. Looked poor against Juve, did nothing against QPR (Sturridge did more in a 9 minute cameo), looked useless against Stoke.

tbf this game Torres has more chance of a better performance as this time he wont be up against a solid parked bus or a solid deep lying back 3, if we can keep good possession and are able to feed Torres he will cause Arsenal problems.