Arsenal vs Chelsea

Jase

Not expecting anything from this game so won be to disspointed or shocked if we loose.We havent been that great against Arsenal for a while and they seem to have quickly found form while we are still bit ify...postive performance would be all good but some crappy meh one and eeek!

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to see how some people will be saying Torres should start because 'he's back' (again) after scoring against Wolves reserves

Sadly, that ship has sailed.

Not even Torres supporters will say the "He's back" phrase anymore, me included.

When someone slates him or makes jokes and witty remarks just for the heck of it and because of the over aggressive hatred they have towards him, then that is wrong on every level.

Nowdays many on here have referred to him as "blond cunt" and a few other distasteful titles. He might be shit, and the ship has sailed for the "he's back: optimism, but he is still a chelsea player and deserves some level of respect.

Not aimed at you, but the mood on here in general, at times it seems malicious towards him. Even Kalou didnt have it that bad.

Not even Torres supporters will say the "He's back" phrase anymore, me included.

When someone slates him or makes jokes and witty remarks just for the heck of it and because of the over aggressive hatred they have towards him, then that is wrong on every level.

Nowdays many on here have referred to him as "blond cunt" and a few other distasteful titles. He might be shit, and the ship has sailed for the "he's back: optimism, but he is still a chelsea player and deserves some level of respect.

Not aimed at you, but the mood on here in general, at times it seems malicious towards him. Even Kalou didnt have it that bad.

I agree, it is harsh especially if he is giving it 100% as that is all he can do... We want more from him but that looks unlikely, i am hoping if it comes to it RDM has the (for want of a better word) balls to start danny. He still has a role for us and shows glimpses. But they are small glimpses. Time will tell but whenever they put on a chelsea shirt they deserve the support and "blond cunt" is extremely harsh.

Kalou got it so bad it was an absolute disgrace

i guess that was before i joined the forum...

im not saying there is anything wrong with people saying " this guy doesnt deserve to play for chelsea" or " i hope he is sold:"

Earlier many people had strong views about torres which were negative, but now at times those strong negative views are very distasteful.

It is not his fault that the board did not get another striker, which they should have. There is something wrong with his head and he is not the same torres he was, and Chelsea is simply a very very wrong fit for him as a club. It doesnt work, as he is not the golden boy who everyone is looking to put as a poster boy.

Yes, we should sell him, but without dishing out abuse on an almost daiily basis.

Nowdays many on here have referred to him as "blond cunt" and a few other distasteful titles. He might be shit, and the ship has sailed for the "he's

back: optimism, but he is still a chelsea player and deserves some level of respect.

I am not against him as a person and share your view that personal criticism of him is stupid and unnecessary. I am just frustrated at the optimism of some people when Torres scores one goal. my personal opinion of him is that he does not put in enough effort to get into positions that allow him a goalscoring opportunity but I like the majority of members on this forum would prefer to offer constructive criticism of him as a player rather than just call him a lazy twat or whatever.

@The Rising Sun,

Believe me Kalou got it 100 times worse than Torres ever has had..

Torres although i am one of his biggest critics, if he has a decent game i acknowledge that and give him credit for it, like against Newcastle.

The Kalou bashers cannot even praise him when he does have a good game, its always some excuse like he should have one every now and again, even when he scores they made up some cheesy excuse it was getting ridiculous, it got the point where i actually wondered if some of them actually celebrated goals scored by him.

At first, when I saw it's the lunch-time kick-off, I wanted to slap someone, as I have one tournament to referee. Luckily it won't take so much time so I will be watching this derby after all, and I am looking forward to it.

Hi all,

In Sevilla, Spain, we have startet a pool (fantasy game) with the Match Arsenal Vs Chelsea. We would like to invite to you all, Chelsea's supporters, to this game. Its free, and you can win a Spanish team Shirt like next one. You can find the Pool in: http://www.sportise.net/tournament/Hastalamuerte-PorraSevillista

camisetaseleccion.jpg

Thaks, go Chelsea, and Sevilla!

Hi all,

In Sevilla, Spain, we have started a nex pool (fantasy game) with the match Arsenal Vs Chelsea. We would like to invite you all, Chelsea's supporters, to this game. Its free (we earn no money at all), and you can win a Spanish team's t-shirt like next one. Yoy can find the game here: http://www.sportise.net/tournament/Hastalamuerte-PorraSevillista

camisetaseleccion.jpg

Thaks, lets go Chelsea, and Sevilla!

Kalou got it so bad it was an absolute disgrace

Not really..

At least Torres (at one point in time) was top quality, and deserved/earned the reputation he built for himself. The criticism Kalou received is incomparable in that repsect, and he was never 'Chelsea quality'.

We need to never play lampard in the double pivot again. We have Mikel, Romeu and Ramires to play there.When Lampard is to be played in a 4-2-3-1 he should play behind the striker.

Mata - Lampard - Hazard

Torres

I don't think that would work. Remember the midfield diamond Carlo tried with Lampard behind the striker? Didn't work too well. I don't think the double pivot is really his place either tbh. Plus Oscar = godly after that Juve game, so he must play :P