Arsenal vs Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree, hope we rape them and put them back in their place. Anyway, If we do see a surprise from Robbie, that being Azpi at RB, it will be because we need his pace.

I was thinking, if we were to choose a defensive type winger for the RW, why not try Azpi? Better technically than Rambo, gives us more width and good crosses. I think Moses tracks back fine though, so he could start.

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires/Lampard Mikel

Azpilcueta Mata Hazard

Torres

Or

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires/Lampard Mikel

Moses Oscar Mata

Torres

azpi? why?

You cant use one miss to judge that, every one has missed an open goal before,remember Henry's one against us?

and no im not comparing them before any one runs down my throat just saying every one misses the odd sitter, if he did that 3 or 4 times a season then you will have a point.

Very True. I even remember Drogba having a very similar miss against Liverpool in the CL (I think it was in 07)

I think we should replace the Chelsea team with a TalkChelsea team and just go out with intent of breaking every Arsenal players legs. Seems a better idea than playing Mikel and Lampard together anyway. :Goober:

Yes, but I dont think you should be on the team! :whistling:

I never have and never will wish injury upon a player, but I'd laugh my ass off and secretly hope that Cazorla gets a long term injury against us. Would ruin the scum's season.

Arsene Wenger could do with a stray ball to the face during warmups, too. :)

I never have and never will wish injury upon a player, but I'd laugh my ass off and secretly hope that Cazorla gets a long term injury against us. Would ruin the scum's season.

Arsene Wenger could do with a stray ball to the face during warmups, too. :)

i love "LOST" , i'm watching season 5 right now

we should play a 433

this game can make or break our season, i just hope RDM makes the right choices.

That was the 5th time we beat them in a row. since then we aint beat them in 3 and 2 of those were right nightmares.

The annoying this was that last season's game at The Bridge we were looking like the team most likely to nick it until Malouda's act of insanity.

Drogba would of come in handy in this one :D . Honestly speaking though I think this is a hard game because they are a lot more established in the type of game we want to play. We have to watch Carzola and Diaby because all it takes is a lung busting run from Diaby and you are on the back foot and Chelsea is a horrible team when they're on the back foot. The good thing is their strikers are not very good but then again neither is Torres in all honesty.