Arsenal vs Chelsea

Jase

Sadly, that ship has sailed.

Not even Torres supporters will say the "He's back" phrase anymore, me included.

When someone slates him or makes jokes and witty remarks just for the heck of it and because of the over aggressive hatred they have towards him, then that is wrong on every level.

Nowdays many on here have referred to him as "blond cunt" and a few other distasteful titles. He might be shit, and the ship has sailed for the "he's back: optimism, but he is still a chelsea player and deserves some level of respect.

Not aimed at you, but the mood on here in general, at times it seems malicious towards him. Even Kalou didnt have it that bad.

+1 some are now so blinded by thier Torres bashing that they are ignoring the good things he does (not often granted). He plays for our club, should be offering more support not firing insults at him.... Thank god the bashing brigade don't actually attend matches.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for the fans, but for the players.

Lunch time is just scientifically and biologically not suitable to do sports.

Really? ?

Midday sucks, no time in the pub before the game, always has a negative effect on the atmosphere.

No Drogba,,No RVP!!! so,,i think this is midfielder battle....

and don't play Captain,,it's always remember last season when he slipped and Walcott punish him... :cry:

just intermezzo

A3yf_ZEUCc_AAp_QX6.jpg

where is Oscar??? i almost forgotten that Ferreira is still our player

:D

I have a good feeling about this game as well, whch is why it's uber annoying seeing all the doom and gloom from some people, for no reason whatsoever.

I was about to disagree with you then I read the Prediction League thread...I'm worried about this game, historically Arsenal get the better of Chelsea and they have a very, very, fast team but fuck Arsenal. We will win. The Goon Drinkers can kiss my increasingly fat ass (weight loss began today!).

Result - Chelsea Win

Full-time score (Chelsea goals for first) - 3-0

Chelsea's first goalscorer - Gazza Cahill

I actually have a bad feeling about the line-up, i think RDM will put Lampard and JT and then we would get outpaced so freakin much. Thats my prediction but if we put Cahill and Ramires instead then i really think we will draw or beat them.

'We will know more about us on Saturday afternoon, but much more about us after 10 or 15 games,'

'If we do well at home against the strong teams it will have a big impact on our chances.'

^ Wenger on the game. I would say exactly the same about us. If we can at least get decent results away against the top teams, then beat them at home, we will be up there come May.