Oscar

themightyblue

This is why I can't believe it when some of our fans don't want Oscar in the starting eleven.

Amazing player - it's a joy to watch him play for brazil. He is going to be very good in his second season in England.

Its not that we dont want him, its just that he's best at CAM where we have the almighty Mata .

So yea thats a problem ..

And to think,around this time last year some on here were arguing with me about us paying too much for him and saying we should wait till he's more proven and others saying we already have Mata and Hazard,why are we signing him...haha we would have to pay out 45+m if we waited till now.

This is why I can't believe it when some of our fans don't want Oscar in the starting eleven.

Amazing player - it's a joy to watch him play for brazil. He is going to be very good in his second season in England.

completely agree, mate

Agreed, brilliant.

He is by far the best player on our NT when it comes to passing, it's ridiculous how unappreciated he is by the masses over here.

this Brazilian girl here appreciates him just fine. He's amazing. My second fave player in Chelsea and definitely my fave in NT.

I think we should be happy to have them all. Some of us will like one better than the other. I like Eden better, but I think Oscar is amazing and should play. And also think the pass was brilliant.

ITA with everybody who pointed out the difference between adapting from Brazil to England compared to adapting from another country in Europe.

It's about the style, the structure and even what's expected about the player.

Most managers in Brazil still give a lot of tactical freedom to players like Oscar and the way the game is played (and the quality and level of it) is so different, that it really makes no sense to make a comparison.

I expect nothing short of greatness from him next season. Nothing less. I know he will deliver.

Said it before and I'll say it again, Oscar is the most talented player on the team and we should be building the team around him. Mata out wide next season please.

He's a complete footballer. Technically perfect, amazing stamina & vision, unbelievable work rate and incredible tactical nous. His form in the CL showed he's a reliable scorer as well.

lol @ people wanking over a simple pass

90th minute after a 70 game season. Received the ball in his own half, ran with pace at two markers, cut inside and played in a perfectly disguised weighted pass to Jo. Made his mind up for him and he didn't even need a touch to get his shot off.

You're clueless because very few players can make that play in football.

i really hope mou puts him in the double pivot..he has everyhting. work-rate, vision, stamina..hell he has the most tackles in the game as a CAM/RW. i could really see him into developing as a deep-lying playmaker. he just needs to work on long-range passes.

i really hope mou puts him in the double pivot..he has everyhting. work-rate, vision, stamina..hell he has the most tackles in the game as a CAM/RW. i could really see him into developing as a deep-lying playmaker. he just needs to work on long-range passes.

ahh.. what about NO!! Mata please move over