hazard

marin oscar

mata

mikel

a.cole ivanovic

terry luiz

cech

:getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin: :getin:

Personally i wouldn't mind us trying out a diamond formation for certain games, i know Robbie loves his 4-2-3-1 but it would be nice if he tries something a bit different once in a while.

Mikel

Oscar - Lampard/Ramires

Hazard

Mata - Torres

I read from people who seen him alot in Brazil (in his club), and they say you'll be disapointed if you think Oscar he's going to play CM (i mean in the middle with Mikel).

First of all, he never played in this position, the deepest role he ever had is like the one he playes with Brazil, when there are 2 CDM's behind him. And add the fact that for now he's physically too weak to play in the central in the EPL. But they did say he might can do it in the future. My prediction was always that we are going to play like this with him (as long that we wont get Hulk):

Oscar-Mata-Hazard.

When they always switching positions. Im still kind a worried about the scoring thing.. only Torres (and Lamps from midfield) are scorers and Torres.... well you know him. Its risky to start this season without another player who can score a bunch of goals (Mata and Hazard are good at that, but they can finish the season with 10 goals each and it wont be a surprise).

I read from people who seen him alot in Brazil (in his club), and they say you'll be disapointed if you think Oscar he's going to play CM (i mean in the middle with Mikel).

First of all, he never played in this position, the deepest role he ever had is like the one he playes with Brazil, when there are 2 CDM's behind him. And add the fact that for now he's physically too weak to play in the central in the EPL. But they did say he might can do it in the future. My prediction was always that we are going to play like this with him (as long that we wont get Hulk):

Oscar-Mata-Hazard.

When they always switching positions. Im still kind a worried about the scoring thing.. only Torres (and Lamps from midfield) are scorers and Torres.... well you know him. Its risky to start this season without another player who can score a bunch of goals (Mata and Hazard are good at that, but they can finish the season with 10 goals each and it wont be a surprise).

tbh, i think Oscar will play cam or failing that on the right, highly doubt he would play on the left when we have technically two left wingers who are also in that front 3. hopefully we get to see hazard on the right tomorrow.

I like the fact that, starting from center, he is naturally inclined to drift more to the right. Our left side is over crowded at the moment (and I want marin to be given a chance there). I would love us to play a narrow diamond mid of mata/marin/hazard(front tip)/oscar in front of somebody big (preferably mikel of mireles) as a DM in a 4141 lining.

Oscar-Mata-Hazard.

Oscar has a decent goal scoring record at club level as has Hazard, Mata also scored a few for us last season. Lampard will probably get into double figures and Torres should score a good number of goals this season considering who is providing him.

Oscar-Mata-Hazard.

In that case playing him as the right sided playmaker like for Brazil would be good. With Ivanovic (or Cesar?) and Oscar there we wouldn't have as much penetration as from the left, but we'd be more comfortable passing there and starting attacks from there with higher expectations for something to happen. Plus he seems to know how to cross.

Otherwise Bosingwa and Kalou/Ramires used to hang there, it was like the grey zone where nobody dared to pass unless no other options were avaialble, and prepare to defend a counter-attack immediately.

Ivanovic--Luiz---Terry--Cole

---Ramirez-----Mikel

-----------Oscar--------

-----Hazard------Mata

-----------Toress--------

Ramirez can provide width on the righ. And if we are struggling we can also insert Marin to give us more width. But we really need more goal scores.

Lampard will play until Oscar proves he can handle the role ofcourse