Oscar

themightyblue

I would love to see a midfield diamond tbh, like Milans 4-3-1-2 but I don't think we'll ever see it. I remember against Stoke I think Robbie used it, using Meireles at the bottom of it, Mikel to his left, Ramires to his right and Lampard at the tip. Only thing is it would leave us really narrow and we would be vulnerable against teams that like to play using width (Spurs and Arsenal).

Might not always be the case, we used the diamond at The Emirates in 2009/2010 and battered Arsenal silly.

Might not always be the case, we used the diamond at The Emirates in 2009/2010 and battered Arsenal silly.

True but Arsenal really now only have major weapons out on their wings due to the speed of Walcott, Chamberlain and Gervinho, they don't have the same players who could cause problems from the middle of the park like Fabregas and Nasri could.

Probably, I just would love to see him playing against Citeh. We'll need all the help we can get.

I don't think City will be far too good for us this year, we have a much improved squad core with the younger guys coming in. They haven't improved their squad yet so we'll have to see.

The better would be in the upfront position of a trio in midfield.

----------Azpi(or another one who can drive)--------------not decided on the cb------------------------------Cole------------------

-----------------------------------------Ramires-------------------Not decided yet------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------Oscar------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------Mata-----------------------------------------------------------Hazard----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------Torres.

Oscar Mata and Hazard exchanging positions, alternating between a link-up position and driving in lanes that opens.

When Oscar comes deeper, Ramires can come forward.

Lots of movement. It will not click immediately as he will take some time but when it will, we will see many world class actions.

I have to admit, I am more excited over Oscar than Hazard!

Well, we don't know what to expect from young Thorgan!

Maybe It's because Eden Hazard has been here for a while and the idea has settled in. If they had been signed at the same time, which would you be more excited over?

Well, we don't know what to expect from young Thorgan!

Maybe It's because Eden Hazard has been here for a while and the idea has settled in. If they had been signed at the same time, which would you be more excited over?

I've been a huge admirer of Oscar for a long time. I know a lot of us watched the U-20 World Cup and were blown away by his performance in the final.

I know it probably comes off as if I'm disappointed by Hazard. but I can't say I am. The kid just moved to Chelsea, he obviously needs a little time to settle in. The talent is there.

"After the Olympics I am going to talk to the manager and I am ready to do whatever the manager wants me to do. For Internacional I played in several different positions, so I have no problem adapting."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7944949/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Oscar will play directly behind torres imo, in the cam role, with mata and hazard either side of him.... Can't wait to find out though.

I think he will play on the right (like he does in the National team for Brazil), Mata in the Middle and Hazard on the left.

I think he will play on the right (like he does in the National team for Brazil), Mata in the Middle and Hazard on the left.

exactly, I think the only reaason people are putting Oscar at #10 is because he's the newest signing. I hope RDM is capable of playing all three of these guys.

Tbh, i only think it could possibly be oscar down the middle, as an out an out winger, like hazard, should provide us with extra width on the right, link up between theand oscar could 2 DM's and Hazard, mata, and Torres, he also seems like a great passer and an amazing playmaker, which means Cam could get him in the action a bit more, and Hazard and mata appear to be quicker than him. Though hopefully with all the movement, they shouldn't be as fixed as most positions.