Oscar

themightyblue

You don't just give a player Drogba's old jersey at sit him on the bench :)! I think Oscar will feature as one of our main players this season. He has been outstanding for Brazil and he is definitely their permanent number 10. I think i'm actually a little more excited about Oscar play than i am Eden. Can't fooking wait for the new season!

Yep. Especially the fact that he's been given a first team number shows that he won't be a measly squad player.

Oscar's Number Leaked...

uumegastore.png

Don't you just love it when people give things away before they're supposed to? That's exactly what the Chelsea Megastore did today, giving away Oscar's shirt number before it's been officially announced by putting his kit on sale on the site. They've yanked the image already, but they couldn't quite delete all of the evidence: See the middle option? Yep, that's right -- 'Oscar 11 printing'. There'd been a lot of speculation about who'd get Didier Drogba's number after the centre forward left for Shanghai Shenhua, and now it looks like that slot's been filled. It's an interesting call and one which may make some Blues fans fairly unhappy. I'd be pretty confident that this was a genuine leak and a mistake (and I pity the poor person who did it), but this doesn't mean that Oscar will actually end up with the number 11 kit. It does seem fairly likely at this point, but it wouldn't be totally out of the question for Chelsea to change it now that this has gone out to the world.

http://www.weaintgot...-number-chelsea

As a person who likes to wait until the transfer window closes to choose whose shirt I'm gonna buy, our current squad is making it increasingly difficult.

Mata, Oscar, Hazard, or Lampard? May have to get a home and an away. :)

As a person who likes to wait until the transfer window closes to choose whose shirt I'm gonna buy, our current squad is making it increasingly difficult.

Mata, Oscar, Hazard, or Lampard? May have to get a home and an away. :)

Get all 3! Hazard, Marin and Oscar on one each!

The 3rd kit is gross, though.

Maybe I'll get the 3rd kit with Malouda on it to demonstrate my disgust that he's still on the team. lol

Its not as bad as it first looked in that leaked photos, its quite different and unique. Lol if anybody gets Malouda on their tops then wtf!!