Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Daniel Sturridge: "This is the biggest club I've played for."

:wank2::wank2::wank2:

He has to say shit like that now he's at Liverpool. I hear he's already stocking up on black armbands and learning the dates of Liverpool's league and cup triumphs.

Don't worry Joe Cole said something similar when he arrived there. It is written into the contract of every player that signs for the bin dippers that they have to say what a massive club it is to appease the deluded scousers.

Don't worry Joe Cole said something similar when he arrived there. It is written into the contract of every player that signs for the bin dippers that they have to say what a massive club it is to appease the deluded scousers.

God Joe Cole went a bit bizzare in his talks..how he went there before and amazed by all this and this and this...and ended up back in West Ham anyway

Kinda gutted he went and wish him all the best...but I prefer Ba's debut goals lol..but hey he didnt score with his hands at least!Hopfully he wont take lessons from Suraez in how to be a twat

We buy Torres for an insane ammount of money. He flops and fucks us up, constantly.

We sell them Danny, a talentful guy with alot of potential at a state when we didnt have any other striker but him and Torres. Regardless of the fact that we bought Ba, selling Danny and treating him the way we did was stuipid.

Its so sick in how many ways Torres has, are and will keep on screwing us from behind. Due to the fact that we cant get rid of him because theres no club atm that can pay his wages and all that, we HAVE to keep him. Torres would be long gone if that wasnt the case and we would prolly have went til the summer with Danny and Ba. A much more lethal combo.

Anyways, always wish Danny the best. I hope ( and know) he will do terrific at Liverpool. But selling him was a big mistake.

He said: "This is the biggest club [Liverpool] I've played for."

Link? Because I haven't seen him say anything like that. Sturridge said that Liverpool were a humungous club and one of the biggest clubs in the world. If he slags off Chelsea, we can be pissed at him, but any player is going to say nice things about their new club.