Daniel Sturridge

the wes

There's none. Just like there's no video about him saying that he's pissed because he's being used on the wing position.

Some people have made up their minds up that Sturridge is a selfish, egocentric arse and they won't change them. They'll, now that he's playing for Liverpool, only find more and more quotes to make him look like the evil who hated Chelsea.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

You, of all people on this forum, complain about namecalling? That's a funny one mate.

By the way, I have heard Ray Wilkins saying he had attitude problems, and one member (can't recall his name) on this forum also said that he experienced it during away matches.

Also, how do you know that Torres (also excuse me for calling him by his name, I must be a fanboy) was played because the board was delusional? Did you attend the board meetings? Do you know anyone from our board who you usually chat up with? Were you at the trainings seeing how they trained?

Also, how is it definite that we would have more points, or how is Sturridge twice the better player than anyone, if he, as you said, didn't get enough time to prove himself?

The fact is, you do the same as everyone else, every single supporter: you suppose things. Some do it this way, some do it in another. We suppose that he had attitude problems, you suppose it's because of the so called blonde cunt. Do i think you are a retard, or an inbred because I don't agree with you tho? No I don't, because I'm not in a positon to know the real truth.

You're obviousley pretty dumb asking those questions.

1) Give me ONE reason to why Torres should be given 10 times the playtime Danny's had? Give me ONE reason as to why Torres has been played upfront and Danny hasnt.

2) Because we saw Danny upfront for one game, even if he missed a sitter or two, he created space, he moved better, he played like a striker and we looked more dangerous. Considering that ONE GAME (and Danny played that after he was injured and hadnt really played much) - he looked FIVE TIMES better than Torres.

How can you even claim that Im wrong? You're just using a stuipid arguement-technique...

No point discussing this now. The board had no faith in him from the start of the season and I don't blame Sturridge for resenting us for not giving him a proper chance up front. I'm confident Ba will help take the starting spot away from the #9 and hopefully make that number his own..literally.

1) Give me ONE reason to why Torres should be given 10 times the playtime Danny's had? Give me ONE reason as to why Torres has been played upfront and Danny hasnt.

2) Because we saw Danny upfront for one game, even if he missed a sitter or two, he created space, he moved better, he played like a striker and we looked more dangerous. Considering that ONE GAME (and Danny played that after he was injured and hadnt really played much) - he looked FIVE TIMES better than Torres.

How can you even claim that Im wrong? You're just using a stuipid arguement-technique...

Oh there we go again, you instulting and calling me dumb when you can't even interpret my post properly.. Or you changed the topic because you can't counter-argue it?

1+2. Whether Torres should get or not get 10 times the playtime over Sturridge was really NOT the point of my post. Please do show me the point where implied any of that. I didn't, and don't understand, just as you, that why was Torres played over Sturridge.

My actual point was, you stated your thoughts, and opinions as facts, and you used that to prove your point, and attacked everyone else without anything to base your facts on.

Also, why is my argument-technique stupid? It's stupid for me that I suppose that Danny had attitude problems, but you can suppose that it was because of the board? Why?

I hate the name calling but some of you guys deserve it, this guy Fernando Torres said he didn't care if we won or lose because he wasn't playing last year. Danny has been a very good servant for Chelsea, celebrated the CL win like he played 90 minutes and talked about how it was a team win even though he didn't play. We treated Danny like crap benched him showed no faith in him so how now he left and said something about his new clubs and people get butt hurt. ninjas please!! why should Danny show any loyalty towards chelsea when he never received any from coaches and fans. we booed him and as a matter of fact one of his last game playing for Chelsea the game vs wes brom he tried throwing his shirt to the stands but nobody wanted the shirt. As a fan the way we did some dealings this year has left a bad taste in my mouth. the sacking of RDM(even though wasnt a huge fan but the man was a club legend deserved more respect) the way some of our fans are talking about lampard another club legend. The catering to that transvestite Fernando, selling Danny sturrige and hiring rafa......disgusting.

Why are you insulting people? They are not insulting you in any way. The fact they disagree with you isn't a reason - so grow up and learn to argument. Saying Danny looked FIVE TIMES better than Torres just shows you're very immature and not really capable of having a proper discussion on forums - and then you have the nerve to ask every single doubter of his for proofs, facts. Look buddy, noone is trying to win you over. You've got very cocky after your CL win prediction, time to get over it. Sooner or later your bubble will burst and you'll realize you don't have supernatural powers. :(

PS. Insulting zolayes (or any other TC member in fact) is never a good idea, have some respect.

About Sturridge... There must be a reason why Sturridge wasn't picked over Torres. Now don't give me that old bullshit like this team is based around Torres and that Rafa was brought in to make him better. Get real, it's even more mad of a conspiracy than Sturridge blasting Chelsea at every angle. To be fair, Sturridge was a selfish striker with a diva attitude and he would try to take on impossible shots even when we were losing. Wish him all the best in Liverpool and soon he will prove the doubters wrong, remains to be seen which doubters. ;)

Oh there we go again, you instulting and calling me dumb when you can't even interpret my post properly.. Or you changed the topic because you can't counter-argue it?

1+2. Whether Torres should get or not get 10 times the playtime over Sturridge was really NOT the point of my post. Please do show me the point where implied any of that. I didn't, and don't understand, just as you, that why was Torres played over Sturridge.

My actual point was, you stated your thoughts, and opinions as facts, and you used that to prove your point, and attacked everyone else without anything to base your facts on.

Also, why is my argument-technique stupid? It's stupid for me that I suppose that Danny had attitude problems, but you can suppose that it was because of the board? Why?

Then tell me, am I wrong in what I claimed?

If so, how am I wrong and why?

Why are you insulting people? They are not insulting you in any way. The fact they disagree with you isn't a reason - so grow up and learn to argument. Saying Danny looked FIVE TIMES better than Torres just shows you're very immature and not really capable of having a proper discussion on forums - and then you have the nerve to ask every single doubter of his for proofs, facts. Look buddy, noone is trying to win you over. You've got very cocky after your CL win prediction, time to get over it. Sooner or later your bubble will burst and you'll realize you don't have supernatural powers. :(

PS. Insulting zolayes (or any other TC member in fact) is never a good idea, have some respect.

About Sturridge... There must be a reason why Sturridge wasn't picked over Torres. Now don't give me that old bullshit like this team is based around Torres and that Rafa was brought in to make him better. Get real, it's even more mad of a conspiracy than Sturridge blasting Chelsea at every angle. To be fair, Sturridge was a selfish striker with a diva attitude and he would try to take on impossible shots even when we were losing. Wish him all the best in Liverpool and soon he will prove the doubters wrong, remains to be seen which doubters. ;)

What are the facts that he was selfish and had a diva attitude?

Impossible shots? At least he was trying? Would you say the same about Lampard? You are critisizing him for trying to score when we are losing?

Am I the only one who can see what is wrong with you and that arguement?

Impossible shots? At least he was trying? Would you say the same about Lampard? You are critisizing him for trying to score when we are losing?

You strike me as the type of person who would rather Sturridge scored a hat-trick against us and we lost to prove you were right, then us actually succeed without him.

Danny was given chances but his attitude wasn't right in training. Now you can choose to believe me or not, but there's a very good reason why AVB didn't go after him for Spurs. There's a reason why Liverpool were the only club interested. Circumstances might not have been ideal at Chelsea but 90% of a footballer's success comes from how they react to circumstances.

People seem to want to re-write history, but he got a reputation as a selfish player for a reason. It became a joke by the end of it and the groans he elicited in the ground weren't imagined.

You strike me as the type of person who would rather Sturridge scored a hat-trick against us and we lost to prove you were right, then us actually succeed without him.

Danny was given chances but his attitude wasn't right in training. Now you can choose to believe me or not, but there's a very good reason why AVB didn't go after him for Spurs. There's a reason why Liverpool were the only club interested. Circumstances might not have been ideal at Chelsea but 90% of a footballer's success comes from how they react to circumstances.

People seem to want to re-write history, but he got a reputation as a selfish player for a reason. It became a joke by the end of it and the groans he elicited in the ground weren't imagined.

You dont understand. I would rather have a selfish type with a semi-bad attitude (Im still not convinced Danny was that guy though) than someone who is utter useless.

You dont understand. I would rather have a selfish type with a semi-bad attitude (Im still not convinced Danny was that guy though) than someone who is utter useless.

I'd rather neither.

We replace Sturridge with Ba up-front and Moses on the wing. I'm happier with both of them instead of him. The team looks better with both of them.

I'd rather neither.

We replace Sturridge with Ba up-front and Moses on the wing. I'm happier with both of them instead of him. The team looks better with both of them.

Eh... The useless guy is still in the team tho :) And I am convinced the team would look alot better with Ba+Danny.

Again with you and your facts.. look up any game where he played for us.. he tried to win the Puskas award every time. Sometimes trying is not enough, isn't Torres trying? ;) And taking on IMPOSSBILE shots when losing is very very selfish, if failing making you look like a total egoistic gloryhunter, which he has in my eyes. Even, lol, you can't deny that it's frustrating to see Luiz etc try from long way out hitting Sputniks on the way.

Edit: I love the way you ignored my first part of the post directed to you.

Eh... The useless guy is still in the team tho :) And I am convinced the team would look alot better with Ba+Danny.

Torres won't play as much now, and that might make him better. Personally I don't care that Sturridge left in the slightest. He became a bit of a joke to be honest, and then all of a sudden took on magical properties whilst he was out of the team.

The truth is that he's a decent young player with bags of talent but a reputation as a selfish player. That's why the only club who came in for him was Liverpool.

Again with you and your facts.. look up any game where he played for us.. he tried to win the Puskas award every time. Sometimes trying is not enough, isn't Torres trying? ;) And taking on IMPOSSBILE shots when losing is very very selfish, if failing making you look like a total egoistic gloryhunter, which he has in my eyes. Even, lol, you can't deny that it's frustrating to see Luiz etc try from long way out hitting Sputniks on the way.

Edit: I love the way you ignored my first part of the post directed to you.

How are you gonna succeed if you dont try?

How are you gonna succed if you arent allowed to play though?

I guess he did enough to deter managers ( there have been a few) from constantly picking him. We don't know the sole reason(s) behind this and saying it's all Torres' fault is very biased. Let's just see how he does in Liverpool, his start against non-league side was impressive though. :)