Daniel Sturridge

the wes

City weren't a CL team when they let him go.

So they let him go and they became one? :P

We replaced him on the wings with Moses and up front (hopefully) with Ba. As it was he wasn't contributing to the team and was on a rather pricey expiring contract.

This is a great bit of business.

Bummer! I was expecting him to say "Of course I've always been bitching around about playing on the wing and of course I'm going to do the same here!".

Didn't know Chelsea had a Romanian player under contract. Posts on TalkChelsea as well.

You don't know Sturridge and you're not part of the team or staff. Why make silly assumptions?

Didn't know Chelsea had a Romanian player under contract. Posts on TalkChelsea as well.

You don't know Sturridge and you're not part of the team or staff. Why make silly assumptions?

Maybe I know him!

The point is that it doesn't matter what he says in a press conference or an interview. Obviously he would never say something that could harm his situation at Liverpool.

Maybe I know him!

The point is that it doesn't matter what he says in a press conference or an interview. Obviously he would never say something that could harm his situation at Liverpool.

He said he didn't mind playing on the wing at CFC as well.

Bummer! I was expecting him to say "Of course I've always been bitching around about playing on the wing and of course I'm going to do the same here!".

LMAO, yeah and just slag every liverpool player whilst he is at it and say i am now going to be a destined failure as I've just left the greatest team ever, PEACE OUT oh and Fergusons a cunt.

He said he didn't mind playing on the wing at CFC as well.

And I said that maybe I know him, but that doesn't make it true.

It's irrelevant what he says to the media, just like those rumours about him are irrelevant. The only criteria that we should judge him about is what he's done on the field for Chelsea.

And what he realized is not enough to make me regret him. I'm sorry, but that's the truth. It's not like we sold Messi. We sold a player that could prove to be good for a mediocre team like today's Liverpool.

Maybe I know him!

Ahh I misunderstood you then. And I agree with you on the press conferences, they don't mean a thing.

We should buy some more Liverpool players just to see their fans burning replica shirts

Anyway, I thought Suarez didnt like 'negritos'

Patrice Evra is a LIAR! Suarez was tricked. Evra and Suarez were talking about crisps and Luis said he didn't like doritos. Liverpool would've won the title if it wasn Suarez's suspension. It's a conspiracy!

I liked him very much in Chelsea.Good shot,speed and dribbling.I'm really dissapointed with that transfer.Yes,he is selfish but he is young England striker.With great potential.But for that he choose to join liverpool,means he don't bleed blue.So we don't need him.After all I will keep being his big fan.
Thank you for all Danny.