Daniel Sturridge

the wes

We will have to trust the club, say what you like about the board but when was the last time we fucked up selling a player or letting go a young player?

Has a player come back to haunt us in the same way (or even close to) the way Mata has Madrid or Pique has United, a couple of obvious examples. The worse that has happened is a couple have scored against us and that happens to every club anyway.

Weren't we suppose to regret selling Borini and Sinclair aswell? 2 and 4 years on respectively, nothing has happened that has made me think shit what have we done.

If there is one thing our board are top notch at its selling players.

You strike me as the type of person who would rather Sturridge scored a hat-trick against us and we lost to prove you were right, then us actually succeed without him.

Danny was given chances but his attitude wasn't right in training. Now you can choose to believe me or not, but there's a very good reason why AVB didn't go after him for Spurs. There's a reason why Liverpool were the only club interested. Circumstances might not have been ideal at Chelsea but 90% of a footballer's success comes from how they react to circumstances.

People seem to want to re-write history, but he got a reputation as a selfish player for a reason. It became a joke by the end of it and the groans he elicited in the ground weren't imagined.

Where exactly did Sturridge show a poor attitude in training? And I'm pretty sure the reason AVB didn't go for him was because he didn't need him.

I'd rather neither.

We replace Sturridge with Ba up-front and Moses on the wing. I'm happier with both of them instead of him. The team looks better with both of them.

Does it not speak volumes we need two players to replace one? Sturridge is also better at RW than Moses, and while Ba is a better CF (not massively - until this summer their careers had been pretty much identical since being regular starters in the PL) I'd much rather him AND Ba then Ba and Torres

Where exactly did Sturridge show a poor attitude in training?

Cobham.

Does it not speak volumes we need two players to replace one? Sturridge is also better at RW than Moses, and while Ba is a better CF (not massively - until this summer their careers had been pretty much identical since being regular starters in the PL) I'd much rather him AND Ba then Ba and Torres

I disagree that he's better than Moses. Moses passes for a start.

Cobham.

I disagree that he's better than Moses. Moses passes for a start.

Very witty. Good deflecting of the question. Usually done when one has no answer.

Moses has 1 assist this season - Sturridge got 7 last season. Hell, Sturridge has one this season as well (against City).

Scored in both his FA Cup and PL debuts for Liverpool.

Good for him. Demba Ba got two on his debut.

Go bury your head in the sand....please.

Haters will always be haters.

I don't hate him, I simply don't think he was good enough for us and now he's gone I'd prefer to focus on supporting this club rather than looking forward to him succeeding to prove us wrong.