Daniel Sturridge

the wes

has has absolutely every goddamn fucking right to say any shite he wants about our club

we benched him for Torres, Fernando fucking Torres!!!

i mean this guy had to watch ladyboy, who doesn't even resemble a football player, play ahead of him almost every week

He hasn't really said anything other than Liverpool being a humongous club, the quote people gave earlier is not a direct quote.

Either way after Torres has said he didn't care if we won or lost, this outrage about an ex player trying to endear himself to his new fans is a bit funny

I can't blame him for having a pop at us but selling him for £12m and getting Ba for £7m? Just LOL! Anyway there must be a reason Man City and Chelsea both got rid of him. Mid table sides like Liverpool suit him. He might win another League cup or FA Cup but he can forget about ever winning anything big.

I can see Sturridge scoring at least 15 goals for Liverpool by the end of the season, he's a big talent and he's finally found a club that is willing to make sacrifices for him such as pushing Suarez to the wings. I hope that doesn't come at the expense of Chelsea though, wish him all the best of luck at Liverpool, hope he bags a brace against Man Utd next weekend.

I can't blame him for having a pop at us but selling him for £12m and getting Ba for £7m? Just LOL! Anyway there must be a reason Man City and Chelsea both got rid of him. Mid table sides like Liverpool suit him. He might win another League cup or FA Cup but he can forget about ever winning anything big.

Man City did not get rid off him. They wanted him to sign a contract but he did not so he joined us on a free transfer although we had to pay compensation to them later on.

Man City did not get rid off him. They wanted him to sign a contract but he did not so he joined us on a free transfer although we had to pay compensation to them later on.

Lol Dude - never let Facts get in the way of a good story :)

Anyway, good luck to Studge - if he plays for England I will cheer him on :)

People really are retards. Someone randomly posts that Danny has said something about our club and the namecalling begins.

Fuck all of you inbreds. Chelsea benched Danny for Torres. Gave him no trust nor chances what so ever. Not that he has, but if he would critisize Chelsea, is he wrong to the way he was treated here?

And to all of you who created some truth and fact that Danny had an attitude issue or something, I ask you:

Have you EVER seen anything concrete that would suggest that it would be true? Have you heared Danny say anything? Have you guys been alongside him?

Fact is people are just coming up with things, claiming one reason he wasnt played much was because of his attitue? No, its because of the overpaid blonde cunt we have and the boards delusion that "he will come back". I can promise you that if they benched that cunt and played Danny upfront, there is NO WAY Danny would been sold now. And we'd definatley have more points in the league.

Im not saying Danny is a Messi or something, but he is at least twice as good as Torres and yet Torres got 10 times more gametime.

People really are retards. Someone randomly posts that Danny has said something about our club and the namecalling begins.

Fuck all of you inbreds. Chelsea benched Danny for Torres. Gave him no trust nor chances what so ever. Not that he has, but if he would critisize Chelsea, is he wrong to the way he was treated here?

And to all of you who created some truth and fact that Danny had an attitude issue or something, I ask you:

Have you EVER seen anything concrete that would suggest that it would be true? Have you heared Danny say anything? Have you guys been alongside him?

Fact is people are just coming up with things, claiming one reason he wasnt played much was because of his attitue? No, its because of the overpaid blonde cunt we have and the boards delusion that "he will come back". I can promise you that if they benched that cunt and played Danny upfront, there is NO WAY Danny would been sold now. And we'd definatley have more points in the league.

Im not saying Danny is a Messi or something, but he is at least twice as good as Torres and yet Torres got 10 times more gametime.

first of all STOP the insults. It is understandable that a player going to a new club will praise it and be happy about the move. Where he is wrong is to insult our club . His speech is so like that of Joe Cole

when he joined them . Hope Danny has a similar time there

City wanted him to sign a contract.. yes, but that obviously doesn't mean they 'wanted' him in that sense. More so they had an eye on the future transfer fee, we earned £10m+ from the deal, whilst they had to settle for mere compensation.

His departure is nothing to be mourning about in the grand scheme of things.

first of all STOP the insults. It is understandable that a player going to a new club will praise it and be happy about the move. Where he is wrong is to insult our club . His speech is so like that of Joe Cole

when he joined them . Hope Danny has a similar time there

What speech? Link it.