Roman Abramovich Thread

Clearlake-Boehly will be a far more sustainable owner than Roman Abramovich. The new owners will modernise the club and globalise the brand. They will also restructure the club's recruitment model.Overall, the takeover will be very exciting for #CFC. New owners will be very different to Abramovich but far more engaged and transparent with Boehly set to continue talks with fan groups. Redevelopment plans for Stamford Bridge are impressive and the club seems in safe hands.

50 minutes ago, Ollie said:

Blimey I'm surprised I still have an active account here. Might as well pop in and say thank you to the greatest owner in football history. It's obviously a shame what's happened but he's left us with everything, he literally completed football with us. We all know he's been done and is innocent but let's all get behind Bohely and hope the success can continue and we can keep challenging for the biggest honours in the game. 

If Roman Abramovitch is a jaywalker, BJ is Jack the Ripper.

1 hour ago, Ollie said:

Blimey I'm surprised I still have an active account here. Might as well pop in and say thank you to the greatest owner in football history. It's obviously a shame what's happened but he's left us with everything, he literally completed football with us. We all know he's been done and is innocent but let's all get behind Bohely and hope the success can continue and we can keep challenging for the biggest honours in the game. 

Where did you go and why don't you come more often? 

On 07/05/2022 at 01:04, Strike said:

What is the issue with having him?

Every time there is a decision made that is never thought through on how it will play out with the media, it is Buck. He pushed the idea that other teams should not be able to buy tickets to their home games, if we cannot. He also tried his best to push the Ricketts to us.