Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Positioning? More like luck. That man is the most lucky man in the entire world. The polar opposite to Torres. Gomez looks like he has no idea what he is doing and the ball just happens to find his knee or shin or any part of him and go into the net. Look at the great service has has, Robbery on the wings and Muller in behind. Most strikers would be prosper from that. If Gomez is marked he is basically out of the game. Bayern would essentially be playing without a striker. Even when he is marked, it seems he scores goals because a defender got lazy and didn't mark him properly. I've barely seen Gomez hit great goals or make great runs. Everything just seems to fall to his feet.

He is a pretty good/decent Striker but not Very good, or great or even World class.

If Gomez had luck, he would be better at finishing, Gomez can score goals when least expected, he can position himself to receive passes and crosses, and who in the right mind would go lazy against Gomez? Seriously? And who honestly cares about the quality of the goal that is scored? If you're a striker, your objective should be quantity not quality. It's the way football works.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bosingwa - Henrique - Cahill - Cole

If Luiz isn't fit, we can use you as our CB considering your brazilian and have quite the reputation.

You have quite the reputation of being stupid and idiot.

I am not sure where to post this, but I was just watchin' the UCL Magazine show. Tuftie Meireles got #7 of the Top 10 UCL goals of the season & Ramires got #5. Of course I felt that both should have been higher after seeing what was the Top 4. BTW the BM coach has a totally different feeling about CFC than their fans. He feels that CFC will be a very tough adversary & will take a lot from BM to defeat CFC.

watched that as well and def rambo goal should have been top 3 off significance alone... but jupp is not saying its going to be easy for his side he is weary of us..and he should be i can feel it this is our year..this is our moment

4-3-1-2

(back four hard to call right now)

Kalou - mikel - Lamps

Mata

DD - Torres

Kalou would be a great fit back there and with room to advance and play back he actually hussles back and plays D...

It's the final, we need to go for it!!! One game!!! Go cfc

I can't imagine Sturridge starting or coming on. His greediness will go into overdrive to 'make a name for himself' and he will be a defensive liability.

exactly. i don't understand why people keep on posting line-ups that includes him.