Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Most overrated footballer? Coming from someone who supports a team with Torres in it :lol: .

How is Torres overrated? Last I heard he's widely considered to be one of the biggest jokes in world football and there's hardly anyone left who still rates him. :rolleyes:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Torres overrated? Last I heard he's widely considered to be one of the biggest jokes in world football and there's hardly anyone left who still rates him. :rolleyes:

Do I need to explain how Torres is overrated? :)

Real Madrid hardly marked him

Did you see the amount of chances he had against Madrid? If his finishing was better, he would have been Europes top goalscorer of all time :D

Madrid's defense is vastly less of talent compared to Madrid's attack

Do I need to explain how Torres is overrated? :)

yes, because even most of the chelsea fans hardly rate him

Real Madrid hardly marked him

Did you see the amount of chances he had against Madrid? If his finishing was better, he would have been Europes top goalscorer of all time :D

i'm hoping he will have the same performance against us

Most overrated footballer? Coming from someone who supports a team with Torres in it :lol: . Enlighten me on how he is the most overrated footballer when he is on the verge of becoming the top champions league scorer <_<

He will bundle in 2000 goals against the Alemannia Aachen's and Wormatia Worms of the world. Stick him up against quality opposition and/or in a pressure situation and watch him crumble. For example, at Germany: No goals at international tournaments, and only 8 in qualifying- might I add, of those 8 goals that actually mattered, 2 were against San Marino and 2 against Austria, and one each against Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan. He's got 2 international goals against any reasonable standard of an opponent, and even then, its only qualifying. He has also never scored an international goal against a top 20 ranked side.

Gomez is a poacher, all his job is to score goals, he has one of the best positioning in the world, not many other strikers have the positioning he does to receive crosses. The only flaw with Gomez is his finishing and ball control. He is without any doubt, the best #9 in Europe

oh boy, u clearly haven't watched van persie this season. he beats gomez by miles tbh

anyway, he will trouble our defence but he is not world class

Please for the love of god STOP talking about Gomez.

The way this is going, you just know he will score against us now :rant:

gomez will score against us and bayern will win the cl. bayern is going to win.

we're so screwed.

better than discussing bosingwa vs ribery. be happy :rolleyes:

I doubt that very much. He's not going to pick up the slack in the biggest game of his life. He'll choke. Miss a penalty or miss a sitter.

I doubt that very much. He's not going to pick up the slack in the biggest game of his life. He'll choke. Miss a penalty or miss a sitter.

thanks for the jinx.

i know who i'll blame if he actually turns up and have a good game.