Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO. Essien has lost the pace to play at RB. Besides he has only played well there in a single match (against Valencia in the CL) out of many times Mou tried him there.

Bosingwa should be constantly helped by another Chelsea player that is we need to do a double on Ribery!

missing the point why not say where gonna have one after we win it like the folling weekend or something not before we have evan played the game

I believe the players are grouping up for the euros on the 22nd...The English players anyway, so would be pretty impossible.

Bosingwa should be constantly helped by another Chelsea player that is we need to do a double on Ribery!

We´d need that anyway with any right back.

Double mark him with Cahill drifting outside, covered by Mikel.

Contain their wingers and we have a good chance.

i think we should do what has been working for us. PARK THE BUS. in order to win this match

Wont work.

Only worked against barca as they have a more direct approach through the middle.

Bayerns strengths are on the wings

His positioning was class

Positioning? More like luck. That man is the most lucky man in the entire world. The polar opposite to Torres. Gomez looks like he has no idea what he is doing and the ball just happens to find his knee or shin or any part of him and go into the net. Look at the great service has has, Robbery on the wings and Muller in behind. Most strikers would be prosper from that. If Gomez is marked he is basically out of the game. Bayern would essentially be playing without a striker. Even when he is marked, it seems he scores goals because a defender got lazy and didn't mark him properly. I've barely seen Gomez hit great goals or make great runs. Everything just seems to fall to his feet.

He is a pretty good/decent Striker but not Very good, or great or even World class.

Even when he is marked, it seems he scores goals because a defender got lazy and didn't mark him properly. I've barely seen Gomez hit great goals or make great runs. Everything just seems to fall to his feet.

Exactly. He has no unique/individual skill or ability except positioning

Idiot.

I don't see the problem. Mario Gomez is the equivalent of the late 19th and early 20th century British Empire Army. Brilliant at shooting African's in skirts armed with spears and taking their countries. Then, 3 million Germans hoved into view in 1914 and then the British did fuck all for the best part of 4 years.

To be fair to Gomez, he is a brilliant league footballer. It's hugely important to make sure you don't drop points to the little team, and if you have someone like him in your side thats less likely to happen. He's the antithesis of Drogba, who's not arsed with any game that's not a knockout fixture. A duo of him and Drogba would be all conquering.