Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Had Ivanovic not argued with the referee or Terry not being stupid at the Nou Camp & got suspended, we wouldn't be sitting down here and talking about Alex, Anelka etc...

Ivanovic got a yellow card for kicking the penalty spot. It had to be one of the softest yellow cards in history. You can't blame Ivanovic

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure Sturridge won't start, how many big games has he started under RDM? (big games where we rested players like against Arsenal, Newcastle and Liverpool don't count)

In fact he didn't even feature at all in both legs against Barca, or in the Fa cup semi's and final.

It's irrelevant now, because he automatically climbs the pecking order 'cause of Malouda's injury and Ramires' suspension. It's either him or Torres, provided Malouda won't recover.

One thing that also worries me big time is the lack of midfield options on the bench. If we are forced to replace Mikel, Lampard or god forbid, both, then we'll have only Essien and Romeu ready to step up, and we saw how they performed against poolshit. Fuck. Actually wish Meireles was there.

Ivanovic got a yellow card for kicking the penalty spot. It had to be one of the softest yellow cards in history. You can't blame Ivanovic

Dissent is dissent. Doesn't matter how soft it is. People have been sent to gulag's for less.

Dissent is dissent. Doesn't matter how soft it is. People have been sent to gulag's for less.

Yeah, I remember the time I picked my nose in front of Stalin, massive mistake. The Gulag dragged me off to a Forced Labour Camp before I even got to wipe my finger on my shirt. It didn't take the bureaucrats long to erase my identity, history and manipulate any photographs of me, so don't even bother with the research and just take my word for it.

Yeah, I remember the time I picked my nose in front of Stalin, massive mistake. The Gulag dragged me off to a Forced Labour Camp before I even got to wipe my finger on my shirt. It didn't take the bureaucrats long to erase my identity, history and manipulate and photographs of me, so don't even bother with the research and just take my word for it.

:lol:

It's irrelevant now, because he automatically climbs the pecking order 'cause of Malouda's injury and Ramires' suspension. It's either him or Torres, provided Malouda won't recover.

One thing that also worries me big time is the lack of midfield options on the bench. If we are forced to replace Mikel, Lampard or god forbid, both, then we'll have only Essien and Romeu ready to step up, and we saw how they performed against poolshit. Fuck. Actually wish Meireles was there.

My money is still on Sturridge not starting.

You're right about the midfield though, Meireles - although he can't pass to save his life - is still a better option to bring off the bench, than those 2.

Henry Winter@henrywinter

Watching #cfc training. David Luiz & Gary Cahill playing full part, contact etc. Depending on any reaction, both look fit to start v Bayern

Chelsea FC@chelseafc

Here's a picture from today's training session at Cobham... #CFCMunich (SL) http://pic.twitter.com/cdttS9Rm

And goodness knows what is with the ponytail. :lol:

Message from Harry Winter is

https://twitter.com/?tw_e=screenname&tw_i=202402750766657538&tw_p=tweetembed#!/henrywinter/status/202402750766657538

Watching #cfc training. David Luiz & Gary Cahill playing full part, contact etc. Depending on any reaction, both look fit to start v Bayern