Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNwDqJBJSY8&feature=player_embedded#!

watch this and tell me this done bring a tear to your eye :cry:

Brilliant Video, will never forget this game. We got our revenge on those cheating Catalan fuckers. Ramires's goal will be etched into my memory, but as will the Torres goal, for the sheer relief, shock and ecstacy that followed after :D

Decision to get rid of Nico and Alex looks pretty daft now. Would love to have had them both for the final

Alex left for a younger Cahill. With the sums it means we only paid £2m for Cahill, if the reported figures are true. Not daft at all.

Anelka would have played mainly on the wings meaning Sturridge would have barely played. Lukaku has barely played at all, imagine if Anelka was still here.

Anelka staying would have had no bearing on Lukaku because Lukaku only played when we could afford to play the youngsters anyway. And it's not true that Sturridge would have barely played if Anelka stayed. Even when Anelka was here, Sturridge was the first choice right winger. Anelka would have simply added to the depth (which is unfortunately nonexistent at the moment).

Alex left for a younger Cahill. With the sums it means we only paid £2m for Cahill, if the reported figures are true. Not daft at all.

I'm not talking about the figures, plenty of supposed accountants on here to worry about the figures. I'm talking about having those players here for the final. With a barely fit DL and Gaz Alex would have been a welcome squad member and there aren't many who wouldn't put Nico in front of studge or kalou

I'm not talking about the figures, plenty of supposed accountants on here to worry about the figures. I'm talking about having those players here for the final. With a barely fit DL and Gaz Alex would have been a welcome squad member and there aren't many who wouldn't put Nico in front of studge or kalou

You ever think Alex didn't want to be a squad player? This isn't FIFA.